Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Ben Wa Bullets

nevabelle

• Review Team

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5111

Bullets, bullets, bullets! So many bullets, how do I choose? In my last box from TooTimid were the Vibrating Ben-Wa bullets. From the picture on the site, I expected these to be two small vibrating bullets. Boy, was I wrong! The bullets are around 4” long and 1.5” wide. The two bullets are heavy plastic and connect to the remote with a thumb wheel, which controls both bullets. The remote takes 4 AA batteries.

NO1881-1main.jpg

Excited to try out my unexpectedly large bullets, I decided not to wait for my boyfriend. I turned on the vibrations just a little with the easy-to-use spin wheel, and started off with just one bullet’s smaller end on my clit. The vibrations felt amazing, and the end of the bullet was great for rubbing against my clit. Already wet, I slid in the other bullet vaginally. The bullet felt surprisingly full, and I could really feel the vibes throughout the whole bullet (which I definitely don’t find with many bullets.) With one hand I used a bullet on my clit, and with the other I turned up the speed of the vibration. Between the great clitoral stimulation of the blunt tip of the bullet as well as the full feeling either close or on my G spot, I was having an amazing orgasm in no time. I found that it was a bit difficult to even insert the entire bullet length wise, but I also tend to be a little smaller than average.

During another session, this time with my boyfriend, I tried out the bullets. This time, I waited until my boyfriend was already inside of me. On top of him, I turned on the bullets. I lubed up one and slowly inserted it into my anus. I thought the large size with no give was going to be a problem, but the smooth surface and shape really made it easy. My boyfriend said that he could really feel the vibration through me, and the much larger bullet really made a difference in what he could directly feel through me as well. While I was adjusting to all the stimulation from one bullet, I used the other to tease and tickle my boyfriend. As I felt myself building an orgasm, I used the second bullet to stimulate my clit like before, and I almost immediately came.

These bullets are definitely a great addition to any collection, they’re easy to use, easy to hold on to, have a great range of vibe and there are a million ways to use them. I did find a few drawbacks, although nothing major. They do tend to eat through batteries, so maybe invest in some rechargeables. The only other minor problem was that the vibe dial controlled both bullets, but that is really less important. If you like bullets, then why not supersize them! Try out the Vibrating Ben-Wa Bullets!