Official Community Forums Home

Cock Rings

Dahlias

• Members

;) Quick question, I'm in the middle of writing an erotice scene in my fiction but considering I've yet to personally use a cock ring with a guy I'm wondering whether or not a guy can still orgasm with it on?

I understand the bases of a cock ring is to hold off orgasm but is it still possible after a bit of too much teasing for a guy to orgasm but yet still not ejaculate... or does the penis explode when it's too much of a good thing? :rolleyes:

Hi. first post on the board, so here goes....

Short answer is yes, a guy can still orgasm witout cumming, but if it's the first orgasm of a lovemaking session he's going to ejaculate. However, if the ring is too tight then the cum's not going fly out but rather ooze. If the ring's too tight it can hurt when cumming. Positioning the ring is important...i prefer just beyond half way down where it's thicker. And for the record, an oozing orgasm is not as strong as one that shoots with some oomph... for me anyways!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi. first post on the board, so here goes....

Short answer is yes, a guy can still orgasm witout cumming, but if it's the first orgasm of a lovemaking session he's going to ejaculate. However, if the ring is too tight then the cum's not going fly out but rather ooze. If the ring's too tight it can hurt when cumming. Positioning the ring is important...i prefer just beyond half way down where it's thicker. And for the record, an oozing orgasm is not as strong as one that shoots with some oomph... for me anyways!

Thank you for the answer. I've been racking my brain over this :):lol: