Official Community Forums Home

Commitment

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

My wife was sleeping next to me and suddenly I got a Facebook notification a woman asked me to add her. So I added her . I accepted the friend request and sent a message asking "Do we know each other?" She replied, "I heard you got married, but I still love you." 😧
She was a friend from way back. She was looking very beautiful in the pic.
I closed the chat and looked at my wife, she was sleeping soundly after her tiring day at work.
Looking at her, I was thinking about how she feels so secure that she can sleep so comfortably in a brand new home with me. She's away from her parents' house, where she spent 24 years surrounded by her family.
When she was upset or sad, her mother was there so she could cry on her lap. Her sister or brother would tell her jokes and make her laugh. Her dad would come home and bring her everything she liked and still, she trusted me so much. All these thoughts just crossed my mind so I grabbed the phone and pressed “BLOCK”.
I turned to her and slept by her side. I'm a man, not a boy. I promised to be faithful to her and so it will be. I will fight forever to be a man who doesn't cheat on his wife and doesn't destroy a family..!

~True story

FB_IMG_1667743838256.jpg