Official Community Forums Home

Totally Off Subject, Snow In Mesa, Arizona

nosleepnmesa

• Members

WOW!!! I live in the southern part of Arizona in Mesa, it doesn't snow here well it didn't tell the other night. What strange weather we are having. The last time it snowed in Mesa was 22years ago. We have had 3 days of rain, well the other night as I was up here on the computer it sounded like rocks hitting the house. I went out and of course it was hail, once the hail stopped it was big snowflakes coming down, of course we didn't get much snow since it is really rare for it to snow here, the next morning we woke up to two inches of snow. WOW!!! So of course the as I was driving the kids to school threw the slush and snow the people here built snowman on the hoods of their cars and were driving down the road. I am still amazed that it snowed here. :lol:

The northern part of Arizona of course gets snow but not in 22years here. Hope all is well during this time with all the strange weather, I admit that I live in Arizona for a reason I love the snow but only when I feel like going up to see it :lol: I sure don't miss living in it though.

Of course all of us non snow people looked like a bunch of little kids down the blocked throwing snow balls and freezing the kids loved it. The snow stayed only for about half the day but still was pretty cool for all the kids around here and us adults to.

Take care and keep well!!!

I saw that on the news last night! I was amazed. Crazy weather!! Great photo ops though! I saw a shot of some snow on one of those huge cactus and thought that was pretty cool (no pun intended).

I'm originally from Maine, born & raised there, so snow isn't a huge deal for me, (truth be told I don't like it much). But I do miss it around the holidays. And I totally understand why southerners like it when it snows in the areas that it's rare for it to do so. Although, you have to wonder about people that make a snowman, put it on the hood of their car, and actually drive down the road, on an unusually slippery road.

Glad you stayed safe!

• Members

i seen the news also great pictures still nothing spectacular her in GA the weather aound the world kind of reminds me of the movie THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW just wierd werther every where