Official Community Forums Home

South Beach Angie at the Hotel

rmstitanic

• Members

Angie was enjoyed the Beaches of Miami and we retired to the hotel.  She had never shown her body to all those sun-worshipers.  She never thought that her  inhibitions would melt away on the hot sands of Florida.  She enjoyed chatting with a single guy that approach her with a complement on her body and to create some small talk.  Some of the ladies stayed in their beach chairs or on their blankets, but not Angie.  Often she would walk along the shore line and when needed walk into the water waist deep to ensure all the guys would not loose interest.  

Once we made it to the hotel and she showered and moisturized that fresh tan, we took the photos  below and had sex.  I mentioned to her if she like the idea of those guys all look at us having sex or preferred the idea of them  joining, she said 'Yes' to both.  She stated she liked the idea of all the guys getting turned-on looking at her body and stroking their penises.  She stated that she could take on those penises as a challenge without any emotional attachment.  It's just enjoying the opportunity to be both the center of their attention and to resciprocate that complement by ensuring each guy got to cum on her and in her.   No stings attached.

When I told her after her first beach exposure that she might be married to a candaulist that enjoys his nude wife exposed for his voyeuristic pleasure.  She told me that she didn't know what an exhibitionist she was.  It was a fun week in Miami.  Comments on Angie's assets are always welcomed.  Perhaps she will show more.    

Edited by Tyger
Nude pics
  • Like 1