Official Community Forums Home

Girlfriend Upsest With Penis

Jimbo

Well my new girlfriend and I have been going out for about 2 weeks and she seems to be upsest with my penis. I am about 7.5 inches which I dont consider huge. She says that the reason she has orgasms is because of the size, but I've heard that some women have multiple orgasms. It gets a little embarasing at times when she tells someone that I am big when I really am not. I'm sort of confused.

• Members

I don't understand what your complaint is concerning...is it because you can't get her to have multiple orgasms or because you want a bigger penis?

She says your big...is she saying yours is too big?

If your white than this is above average, suprisingly, because the average is about 6 inches. If your black (excuse me...African American) than your average length.

Size matters, it does. So for guys like you and I, we don't need much of a show to get them to orgasm. If your average or smaller, then you'll need to if it's not girthy.

If you want her to have multiple orgasms, then you'll have to add variety and sensuality into your rutine. I have no idea what you do persay...

If your complaining about not having a bigger penis, well it's impossible without surgery, at least for permanent results.

Don't complain about it, your above average.

If she orgasms, great, if not, you need to do more...that's why variety. If you want to make her cum multiple times, don't stop outright after she orgasms, experiment some with your hands, tongue, etc. Experimenting allows you to see what makes her go extatic and what's so-so with her, and possibly is off limits. All women are different so what makes my girl go absolutely crazy wont nessessarily work with yours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Okay, let's set things straight right now. There is NO average for any ethnic group! I've seen black ones that were smaller than white ones and asian ones that would make all of them envious! It's all genetics and DNA people! 7.5 inches is a very good size for ANY guy. But, it's not only the length that counts, it's the girth, the ability to control his motions and ability to "read" his partner. The best lover I ever had was about 6 inches, but he had a girth of 3.5" and was able to find my G-spot like no one else could! And let's ot forget that woman are emotional creatures. Sex is something that starts with her brain and is heightened by the emotional exchange that she perceives is taking place.

Put simply, it's NOT ONLY the size of the ship and the motion of the ocean. It's the ability to stay in port until ALL passengers have fully disembarked....and that includes their "luggage!"

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

7.5 is pretty big, and i dont want to hear you complaining about your girlfriend when she only orgasms once when you guys have sex. id give anything to orgasm just once in my life. and so would quite a few of other females. you guys are lucky. im envious of her!

• Members

Well I'm like 6" but big in girth so I guess its good. I mean if its 7" and skinny then you might have a problem. I havent had anyone complain yet, but even if they did I wouldnt really care lol.

I have been told a lot of things about size, and what not. I think too many guys focus on "OMG i'M GOING TO BE TOO SMALL FOR HER" but really who gives a shit unless your like under 4" and it isnt that wide then you might want to take extenze, a penis enlargement pill that I know works. A guy I know took pic's and he was like 3" hard like 2" girth after 6 months he was 7 1/2 and 5" girth. I mean if you really want to be "huge" you can always do that.

Thats my advise I guess :)