Official Community Forums Home

Hey I'm new

Heeler4050

Kinda new to the whole talking about my sexual desires kind of thing. But I want to get more into that. I also want to learn from Reading other people's experiences. I have sex with my partner some but I also want to know more about what helps me orgasm better and him aswell. I've had basic vibrating dildos and clitoral vibrators. But they were bought from Amazon and cheaply made so they didn't last long. I'm currently waiting for one to come in the mail, but I think I bought it from a scam seller. I'm super excited about it because it has dual functions. Thrusting, vibrating, and clitoral suction action with multiple modes. But the tracking is saying it's been delivered but was delivered to a parcel locker in FL from where I live that's halfway across the country. I put my address for the delivery address and I'm losing a little hope for receiving it. But who knows I might be able to get a better one that's not cheaply made. 

I hope I didn't make this too long and if you guys made it to this point I really appreciate the fact that you've read this far. 🥺💕

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome, Heeler! That's a bummer about your toys. Hopefully they will come soon so that you can cum also. And also help your partner cum . No question is taboo and I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to answer questions you have about yourself or your partner. Hope to be reading more of you soon

• Like 1

• Members

Too timid has some great sales. Get on their email list. I’ve gotten a few things here. My favorite is an anal vibrating thruster. Need lots of lube but wow what orgasms. 

• Members

Welcome!  This site has some great toys & free gifts!  Most of my arsenal came from here.  

Ask away, everyone here is a great help.  You can also message if there's ever anything you don't want to put out there for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/30/2022 at 11:56 AM, Heeler4050 said:

Kinda new to the whole talking about my sexual desires kind of thing. But I want to get more into that. I also want to learn from Reading other people's experiences. I have sex with my partner some but I also want to know more about what helps me orgasm better and him aswell. I've had basic vibrating dildos and clitoral vibrators. But they were bought from Amazon and cheaply made so they didn't last long. I'm currently waiting for one to come in the mail, but I think I bought it from a scam seller. I'm super excited about it because it has dual functions. Thrusting, vibrating, and clitoral suction action with multiple modes. But the tracking is saying it's been delivered but was delivered to a parcel locker in FL from where I live that's halfway across the country. I put my address for the delivery address and I'm losing a little hope for receiving it. But who knows I might be able to get a better one that's not cheaply made. 

I hope I didn't make this too long and if you guys made it to this point I really appreciate the fact that you've read this far. 🥺💕

Welcome ,I hope you enjoy TT!