Official Community Forums Home

Dominatrix High Ponytail aka the spanking ponytail

Female_Supremacy

• Members

The Dominatrix high ponytail also known as the spanking ponytail is my favorite look. IThe style has long been seen as an assertion of the Female's dominance over the male with the way that it resembles a long whip. In spite of the high ponytail's occasional connotation as ditzy, it's a style that communicates strength and elegance. The style has always been a bit of a mystery. It can give off a princess-y vibe, while at the same time, evoking dominance and strength. Pro Dommes who wear their hair in the high ponytail feel that it's perfect because it can look girlish or innocent while also looking very intimidating, thus bringing a man further into submission. Professional dominants sometimes prefer this more severe-looking hairstyle  Not to mention, it's the perfect hairstyle for when I'm about to administer a spanking. 

I once asked a client what he thought of my spanking ponytail, if he thought it made me look ditzy or Dominant. Of course he said Dominant without hesitation. I told him "good answer". And I spanked him ☺️

• Like 3