Official Community Forums Home

What, Specifically, Is It

BarefootScott

• Members

When a guy splooges inside your mouth, do you most love (a) the flavor/consistency of the fluid  (b) the fact of sexual release/ecstasy that you have stimulated (c) the response your body has to this sexual act?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/14/2023 at 12:01 PM, BarefootScott said:

When a guy splooges inside your mouth, do you most love (a) the flavor/consistency of the fluid  (b) the fact of sexual release/ecstasy that you have stimulated (c) the response your body has to this sexual act?

D) all of the above. I havent sucked anyone lately but I enjoyed the flavor, the squirt feeling and the satisfaction in the recipients sigh! And the precum running out of my own cock!

• Members

I always get super excited when I first get the taste of the sweet pre-come coming out of his cock before it actually gets fully erect, then once I start going down on him and taking him deep in my throat, I love feeling him swell and filled the whole space of my mouth. I love when he comes in my mouth because it just gives me such a rush of pleasure knowing that I pleased him to that point. So I guess that would be a, b, and c.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1