Official Community Forums Home

Girlfriend Swap

YoungCouple

Hi. Myself and a good friend of mine are both in commited relationships with attractive females. Over the last few months we have had in-depth discussions about  swapping partners. Whilst both women are very similar when it comes to sex they do not know each other very well. He has told me that he would like to see his partner being ploughed  by another guy if not several as he watches and I have no problem with this as she is smoking hot and is well able for a good session and Is very open minded. My partner is the same.  He then wants to ride my partner in retun. Both girls enjoys being fucked rough fairly regularly and have taken part in sessions with more than one guy. He often sends me clips of his sex sessions with his woman and I do the same. 
I’m well up for it the only thing is my partner will only involve another guy if am involved. He has made no secret that he wants to fill every hole she has as i would do to his. How do we approach our respective partners to make this happen.