Official Community Forums Home

Magic Dolphin Mini Vibe

nevabelle

• Review Team

GKMagicdolphin2main.jpg

Some people say dolphins are one of the smartest animals, and from my experience with the magic dolphin mini vibe, I might have to agree with them. My magic dolphin is a small vibe with a dolphin shaped jelly sleeve, and endless possibilities. The vibe comes with the watch sized batteries needed, but doesn’t really tell you how to install them. This was a bit frustrating (there are 3), and when I did finally get them in, they died very quickly. The batteries screw into the base, which is also used to adjust the vibe. I found this to be a problem, while turning up the vibe I was also unscrewing the base.

I’ve tried this vibe a few times, first alone. I turned on the vibe after fighting with the batteries and pulling the dolphin sleeve on. The jelly really conducts the vibrations well, so I used different parts of the sleeve to tease and stimulate my clit. I found the nose worked really well for teasing, and the tail worked well for all over stimulation. I was slowly building an orgasm, but with the vibe up all the way and the sleeve on, couldn’t push myself over the edge. I pulled off the jelly sleeve (difficult!) and turned down the vibe just a bit. The small metal bullet felt AMAZING on my clit, I was really able to give myself great stimulation this way. HOWEVER, the batteries started to die, and the vibrations slowed down and were a lot less powerful. I was still able to bring myself to orgasm, but it would have been much better if the batteries stayed powerful.

I also tried the magic dolphin with my boyfriend. Bullets during sex are one of my favorite things, I personally cum incredibly hard with the combination of vaginal and clitoral stimulation. I used just the bullet this time (with new batteries) and had incredible results. My boyfriend said that whenever I had the bullet on my clit, he could feel me squeezing and contracting like crazy. On the highest setting, the vibrations are the perfect to give a toe curling orgasm, especially if its in addition to another form of stimulation.

I would recommend this toy to anyone who needs another bullet in their collection, or to anyone missing a great form of clitoral stimulation. If you already have a bullet with a jelly sleeve, this one is not much different, but a toy like this is definitely an essential piece in any toy box!

happy shopping!!