Official Community Forums Home

Mutual masturbation

noregrets

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I have two friends I masturbate together with. They both do themselves and we watch each other. One wants dirty talk so that's my job. Both love having their nipples sucked while they do themselves but they really make themselves climax as do I. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/28/2023 at 2:53 PM, noregrets said:

Do woman prefer to jerk a guy and their clit rubbed or do it their self and watch the guy 

wo "mutual masturbation" is like 90% of my sexual experience. 

with my current bf we do it for each other at the same time -- i love that.

i have done it a few times where we do ourselves and just watch each other, and have done that with my bf as well but i prefer touching each other.

also idk if i can even say this here but growing up most of my first experiences with masturbating (outside of being alone) involved simultaneous masturbation with a cousin in the same bed but usually covered up and with the lights off. he was 3 years older and we didn't meet for a long time so it didn't feel as weird as it does in hindsight. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 6/30/2024 at 8:11 PM, Schermey said:

wo "mutual masturbation" is like 90% of my sexual experience. 

with my current bf we do it for each other at the same time -- i love that.

i have done it a few times where we do ourselves and just watch each other, and have done that with my bf as well but i prefer touching each other.

also idk if i can even say this here but growing up most of my first experiences with masturbating (outside of being alone) involved simultaneous masturbation with a cousin in the same bed but usually covered up and with the lights off. he was 3 years older and we didn't meet for a long time so it didn't feel as weird as it does in hindsight. 

For me, if we're both getting ourselves off and we touch, it quickly turns into mutual oral. I do enjoy just watching and having her watch me. Our expressions change so much as we get closer and I love when I hear her gasp "I'm going to cum". If I've held off that long, those words will trigger me and we'll happily finish at the same time. I like watching her nipples  harden up just before she climaxes and if I'm not careful, just seeing that will put me over the edge. If I do lose control and I cum while she's watching, that's a good trigger for her especially if some of my jizz lands on her somewhere. It's all good. 

• Like 3

• Members
On 7/6/2024 at 11:21 AM, tiptaste said:

For me, if we're both getting ourselves off and we touch, it quickly turns into mutual oral. 

Most often, when we masturbate together, it turns into oral, but after we both cum. I'll watch her finger or vibe herself, as she watches me stroke, but I'll control my speed, so as she starts to cum, I can speed up and cum all over her pussy. After a minute or two of recovery, we'll go at it 69 style, and into clean and cum again mode! Cum filled pussy is good eating, but so is cum covered pussy! And getting the leftover cum sucked off and out of your cock, is a fantastic way to get hard again! 

Then, we can start over! 

• Like 4

• Members

Wow, Kinkster. That was hot

10 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

Most often, when we masturbate together, it turns into oral, but after we both cum. I'll watch her finger or vibe herself, as she watches me stroke, but I'll control my speed, so as she starts to cum, I can speed up and cum all over her pussy. After a minute or two of recovery, we'll go at it 69 style, and into clean and cum again mode! Cum filled pussy is good eating, but so is cum covered pussy! And getting the leftover cum sucked off and out of your cock, is a fantastic way to get hard again! 

Then, we can start over! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, tiger67 said:

Wow, Kinkster. That was hot

We think cum cleanup is always hot, and that includes both ways. Creampie eating, sure works for her, but getting my balls and cock cleaned up after cumming in her cowgirl, sure works for me! Throw in some cum-kissing during either, and get ready for round two!! 

• Like 2

• Members
16 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

Then, we can start over! 

Booiiing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 7/11/2024 at 6:11 PM, Susan James said:

Thought Sunday was a day of rest and not self molest?

That's what you get for thinking!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 4/6/2024 at 4:38 PM, all the time said:

It's all about eye contact.

That's Hot!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Surprised how many women love to watch men masturbate, had them want to watch me  ,still trying to video it ,  my cell wont let me send it to my email ,says its too long I know it doesnt mean my meat stick,,,,,,,,,

• Like 4

• Members
On 7/20/2024 at 11:21 PM, bobbie63 said:

Surprised how many women love to watch men masturbate, had them want to watch me  ,still trying to video it ,  my cell wont let me send it to my email ,says its too long I know it doesnt mean my meat stick,,,,,,,,,

My wife is very excited when i mastubate close to her, and when i don’t do it she asks me to. 

• Like 3

• Members

thats so nice, 

• Like 4

• Members
On 7/25/2024 at 12:45 PM, Le faune said:

My wife is very excited when i mastubate close to her, and when i don’t do it she asks me to. 

Does she masturbate with you? 

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, all the time said:

Does she masturbate with you? 

No never

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/11/2024 at 4:09 PM, Kinkster said:

Then, we can start over! 

Eating CUM is SEXY

• Like 2