Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson Smooth Tool

Mike_d

• Members

Pic and link are coming soon, so please be patient.

The first thing I thought about when I pulled this toy out was, this is really pretty. The Doc Johnson Smooth Tool (Sky Blue is the color I got) 7 inch smooth tool is part of the new Radient Gem collection many of our reviewers have been getting. I am happy to say that I really enjoy this toy!

Asthetics aside, this toy is very and I mean very soft. It has a hollow at the base and it's good enough to hold it up somewhere, but no where near strong enough for suction play. That being a minor drawback to me, I decided to give it run while playing with the wife. After we had a hot hot hot make-out session, and she ask me to give her a little toy DP, I told her, no prob, but I want a little fun myself.

With her on all fours, I lay under her similar to a 69 position and we began to use toys and other means to make the other squirm. I handed her the blue tool and reminded her that this was sil-a-gel, and partly silicone, so we couldn't use our favorite silicone lube unless we want to destroy the toy. So with some astroglide in hand we began to play.

I could sense she was having some problems with insertion of the toy, and we both think it might be a little too soft for our tastes. Now, after some work, she did manage to get it in and the smoothness was superb! I really liked how it felt full, and still very smooth. I was shocked when my wife told me she hat put it all in! I felt so wonderfully full, I was ready to blow at any moment. I tried to keep the toy in for some doggystyle sex, but gravity was working against me, and the toy was so smooth, it fell out.

I had hoped for a little prostate massage, but this toy was so smooth and flexible you couldn't really make it do too much. I would say that for those who are familar with anal and want to move up to a larger toy and don't want anything too rough or intimidating, this is your toy. I found the 7 inch length and 1.5 inch width to be nice and not too much. It has a tapered head for easy entry and it expands quicker than some toys I have, but I am not really complaining. What I liked most, was how the length really allowed for us to work the toy in long strokes. The base is flared enough that it might, and I stress MIGHT, be safe for some harness play, but not Vac-U-Lok systems.

I like this little Gem and look forward to pulling it out again soon!