Official Community Forums Home

Anal Sphincter Muscle Speculum/Speaders

The OxyShop Jackie of all trades Jett (i.e.), (e.g.), Customer Service and Marketing said I should reach out to people in a forum, I asked her to suggest 1 that is unless she meant their product rating system.

Jett is clearly an incompetent person in regards to whatever her professional business capacity.

Without Mangina being thoroughly Anesthetized my definition of such devices is Torture devices.

The Anal Sphincter Speculum/Spreader on the right is the 1 I purchased through OxyShop and the 1 on the left through BoyzShop but neither can be operated by oneself and although I must have emptied my bowels 7 times yesterday from 2 pm all the way to 12:30 am when I attempted to stretch my Mangina with the OxyShop Anal Sphnicter muscle Speculum/Spreader I got thick caked up fecal matter all over the prongs proving one's large intestine needs to be straightened andempty and Colon removed.

Only extreme masochists would experience any pleasure on having such devices used on them High Colonic, then a reputable surgeon willing and able to perform surgery to remove your Colon and completely straightening your large intestine, Colostomy and a tube to a urine and fecal flushing unit Still waiting on a reply to the free preparation I mentioned, the thorough High Colonic, an Anesthesiologist willing to prescribe 4 to 5 sets of  4 or 5 prefilled syringes which need to be inserted into a hanger arranged in a circle with a system allowing me to inject myself with of enough Anesthetic to completely numb my Mangina.

Anything less than the preparation process for using those torture devices will result in me eventually finding a Sex Toy forum just to trash any Anal Speculum/Spreader and those extreme masochist losers who get sexually aroused by using them.

• Members

I recently purchased a set of anal sphincter muscle speculum/spreaders and I'm really impressed. They are incredibly comfortable and easy to use. I'm amazed at the level of control and precision they provide. I can easily adjust the size of the opening and the amount of pressure just by turning the knob. I'm so glad I found these!

Apparently people only focus on a small amount of the feelings expressed within posts, when I spoke of the difficulty of opening and closing of the Anal Sphnicter muscle Speculum/Spreaders I purchased and the inconvenience the only reply I received pertained to those specific issues what about the filth of not having one's digestive tract completely cleansed and the pain only an extreme Masochist would find pleasurable part.

Stimulation of Manginas and Love Chutes is not pleasant when dealing with stretching of the former or dealing with disgusting fecal matter.

I tell guys all the time if you wish to indulge in anal sex all the crap had better be eliminated allowing oral sex between sessions of intercourse.