Official Community Forums Home

If it wasn’t for him

If it wasn’t for him….. this started 4 years ago. Male friend asked me to be a FWB. Very nervous at first but slid right into his world. He has taken me on so many sexual adventures. Too many to count. He is also the one who told me about this site. 

He has introduced me to things I never knew existed. I never tried any type of toys well maybe once. No anal plugs, no glass dildos, strap ons, etc.  He has certainly shown me and has made me very comfortable with sexuality. 

He definitely is the master and I am the student. But I really enjoy it and our adventures together. 

I am happy to be able to express my sex. The best part is we give each other pleasure and fun. ButI really enjoy giving him as much pleasure I can and in return he does the same for me. 

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Dripping Honey said:

If it wasn’t for him….. this started 4 years ago. Male friend asked me to be a FWB. Very nervous at first but slid right into his world. He has taken me on so many sexual adventures. Too many to count. He is also the one who told me about this site. 

He has introduced me to things I never knew existed. I never tried any type of toys well maybe once. No anal plugs, no glass dildos, strap ons, etc.  He has certainly shown me and has made me very comfortable with sexuality. 

He definitely is the master and I am the student. But I really enjoy it and our adventures together. 

I am happy to be able to express my sex. The best part is we give each other pleasure and fun. ButI really enjoy giving him as much pleasure I can and in return he does the same for me. 

Sounds fantastic.