Official Community Forums Home

Kegelballs made of memory foam for powerful pussy strength

KegelBallsFan

Hi

I joined a sextoy party once and I got the opportunity to test brand new kegel balls made of memory foam covered with two layers of silicone. Another woman on that party gave me this tip and told me  its properties and I got the privilege of testing them first. My pussy swallowed them one by one and even though they were made of slow memory foam they were very hard but not as hard as kegel balls usually are.

I really had to fight to get them pressed together. When my pussy muscles finally pressed them, after a while I had the most lovely long-lasting orgasm I've ever had.

car-sex-public-tits-flash-tits-public-dildo-photos-fucking-amateur-1508152364gk8n4 (1).gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Members

First,  you have a sexy boothie🔥 and you sure do know how to use it.  That being said,  I have been using Kiegler balls for decades now and I love them.  They work and they are very stimulating.  I wear them a lot.  At 65 I can say I'm really glad I started using them when I was in my 30's and I would recommend them to every young woman.  I also use them with a dildo and it's very erotic and gives you an intensely pleasurable orgasm ❣️ 

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, KegelBallsFan said:

car-sex-public-tits-flash-tits-public-dildo-photos-fucking-amateur-1508152364gk8n4 (1).gif

That is a gorgeous ass and I love how your pussy shows

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Rio said:

That is a gorgeous ass and I love how your pussy shows

I didn't see that,  Thank you Rio, very erotic and her ass is perfect.  I could watch this over and over.  🔥🔥