Official Community Forums Home

I am drawn to an extremely attractive and popular guy at my school who meets several girls at once

I am 18, and there is one guy at my school who has become very familiar to lots of girls since he is "that really really hot guy", who pretty much all girls seem to be into when they see him or talk to him.
I have noticed him at the school's gathering areas during the weekends for about 3 months now, but this has always been when he has already had other girls around him there.
These meetings have always ended up with us going home to his apartment and having sex, and all attention has always been on him there, since I believe that all girls just tolerate each other's presence, and don't actually want each other there.

I initially went along with all this since it was an easy way for me to "get physical" with him, but I am starting to feel a bit uncomfortable by these meetings.
I have considered approaching him when he is by himself at some point, and see if he is willing to meet with only me, in a one-on-one date, but I am really not sure if he is that type.
Do you know what I can do about all this?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

The good news is that you’ve already fucked him, so you know he’s attracted to you. How is he in bed? Good kisser? Good at eating your pussy? Does he make you orgasm? 

Since you’ve already fucked him in a group setting, I’d encourage you to tell him that you want to fuck him one on one. What’s the worst thing that can happen? He says no to one on one. Then you know where he stands and you can move on to a new guy who appreciates you. 

Would you be interested in playing with any of the other girls while you’re there in the group scene? If you’ve sucked his cock after he’s been fucking another girl, you’ve already had a small taste of pussy. 

Personally speaking, group sex is a HUGE turn on for me. I’ve been with two women in a MFF threesome but I prefer being with a woman and another guy (or multiple guys) because I’m bisexual and get to enjoy pussy AND cock. 

It’s also much more realistic for one woman to satisfy two guys than it is for one guy to satisfy two women. Especially if each woman wants to have the guy cum in them. In some instances I’ve been in, both women wanted me to cum in them more than just once. It wasn’t enough to be hard and fucking them for an extended time, they wanted to take my cum. I guess to feel like they’d “done their job” and satisfied me. 

Which leads me to my last point - - I’d suggest you try having a threesome two guys. The complete opposite of your current situation. I think you’ll enjoy the feeling of two guys focusing all their attention on you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my group dates with him have so far mostly been us girls being lined up for him, and then he will have his way with one girl at a time from behind.
I will admit that I have started to find this pretty darn hot;
there is definitely a thrill in seeing him have sex with one of the girls from behind and seeing that girl go all crazy, and I can also notice visible orgasms from the quite often.
Then when he is done with that girl, he moves over to the next girl, until I am the one in line.
I do love when I get penetrated by him like that, and he is great at it, so I feel like I might be content with this for now,