Official Community Forums Home

Why can’t I find local women to have sex with

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Sounds like you ran across "professionals".  Regarding women you meet at bars, you have to make friends with them first.  Very few women are gonna say yes to that invitation from a stranger, including ME.  So you need to SINCERELY try to get to know women you meet at a club.  I can always spot someone who isn't sincere.  Always.  Once you do, then before you know it the subject of sex will arise (pun intended), and you'll have a FWB.

• Members
On 6/5/2023 at 1:29 PM, Robert Brooks said:

I can’t find a woman in my city to have Friends with Benefits 

I get emails texts messages and when they are ready before I get to them they want money or gifts cards 

I know what you're saying

• Members

What Dancer said! For sure!! Yoy meet someone and talk. It doesn't have to be a formal date. It could just be the person behind the bar. Be friendly. Be kind. It's not going to happen all at once. One of my current FWB's was a bartender at a place I stopped at a lot. We got to know each other and a little bit about our personal liives. She asked me once why I stopped for a drink on the way home instead of drinking at home. I told her that I liked her company and that there were a few girls that came in that I wouldn't mind spending time with. She asked me "spending time to do what". I winked and told her she knew what I meant. She asked me if she was included in that group and I honestly said "yes". She laughed and told me that I'd be luckier if I just asked her. So I did. Went from drinks to sex pretty quick after that. It all starts with a good, honest conversation. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
24 minutes ago, tiptaste said:

What Dancer said! For sure!! 

Thanks.  Never had an FWB myself.  The line between boyfriend and FWB isn't all that clear. Had a few that wanted to be FWB's - but turned me off because that's ALL they wanted.

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, Dancer said:

Thanks.  Never had an FWB myself.  The line between boyfriend and FWB isn't all that clear. Had a few that wanted to be FWB's - but turned me off because that's ALL they wanted.

Both of my go to FWB's are friends. They're also very generous friends if you know what I mean. But I also spend time with them just going out to dinner or meeting for a few drinks without the sex. I enjoy their company.