Official Community Forums Home

We love his cock

Anyia

• Members

When my man comes home from work, he loves to take his clothes off. Ill be doing some cleaning in the kitchen and he'll say, "Oh Honey." I l turn around and he'll be doing the helicopter with his cock. I like it when chases me around the house with it. He loves to smack my face with that big dick, and he loves to teabag me.  It can be quite adventurous. When he's on the couch rock hard and I'm upstairs, he loves to call m down and ask if I can  "do something for this?" The day ends up with slobbing on that knob and swallowing a load or riding that pole yelling, "Oh God! Oh God!"  He keeps me busy.

• Members
1 hour ago, Anyia said:

When my man comes home from work, he loves to take his clothes off. Ill be doing some cleaning in the kitchen and he'll say, "Oh Honey." I l turn around and he'll be doing the helicopter with his cock. I like it when chases me around the house with it. He loves to smack my face with that big dick, and he loves to teabag me.  It can be quite adventurous. When he's on the couch rock hard and I'm upstairs, he loves to call m down and ask if I can  "do something for this?" The day ends up with slobbing on that knob and swallowing a load or riding that pole yelling, "Oh God! Oh God!"  He keeps me busy.

Keep those balls drained.  

• Members
1 hour ago, Anyia said:

I keep my girl cum fed all the time.  I tell her everyday that she was born to drain big balls down her throat.  She loves it. 😉

• Members
50 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

I keep my girl cum fed all the time.  I tell her everyday that she was born to drain big balls down her throat.  She loves it. 😉

It's a necessity and it's great for the skin. I know not every girl likes it but my man's heart fill when his balls are drained. He feels the king of the house, and he needs to feel the man when he goes out into the world. It's tough.

• Members
52 minutes ago, Highroller8 said:

That’s great that you take care of your man… I don’t get that and it pisses me off!

When we first got together, he was shy, timid and even struggle at his job.  I wanted to let him know it was okay to be the man and the king of the household. I wanted him to have some confidence when he left the house. Other girls he dated basically cut his balls off with the way they treated him. He needed to be the king of the house, and I love his cock and balls so there you go.