Official Community Forums Home

I like to go black

Anyia

• Members

One day I was in the house. I called up a friend and wanted to see if he wanted to go away for the weekend. My man was out of town on a business trip, and he told me to have a fun.  The friend I called was a big black guy I call Big T. He was tall and muscular. We wanted to go to Reno so we rode out there.  We got us a room, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other.  We started kissing and we took each others clothes off. He ripped open my blouse and was kissing and licking on me and then I ripped his shirt off and was smooching on his chest and abs.

We were on the bad. I had gotten his pants off and started riding him. After a few minutes, he wanted me to get off of him and get on all fours on the bed. He started laying that dick into me, and I loved it. He ended up tying me to the bed. He put that cock in my mouth and started face fucking me. He let out this hot moan as he shot that thick load in my mouth. I swallowed and had an amazing time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

All the time, I'm not judging, I'm just curious. Why is it as a married woman do you want your husband to share you with other men.?

• Members

Cool! I guess it should be a two-way street then.

• Members
17 hours ago, Anyia said:

One day I was in the house. I called up a friend and wanted to see if he wanted to go away for the weekend. My man was out of town on a business trip, and he told me to have a fun.  The friend I called was a big black guy I call Big T. He was tall and muscular. We wanted to go to Reno so we rode out there.  We got us a room, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other.  We started kissing and we took each others clothes off. He ripped open my blouse and was kissing and licking on me and then I ripped his shirt off and was smooching on his chest and abs.

We were on the bad. I had gotten his pants off and started riding him. After a few minutes, he wanted me to get off of him and get on all fours on the bed. He started laying that dick into me, and I loved it. He ended up tying me to the bed. He put that cock in my mouth and started face fucking me. He let out this hot moan as he shot that thick load in my mouth. I swallowed and had an amazing time.

You’re starting to be a favorite of mine in this group lol

• Members
Just now, MattfromNY said:

You’re starting to be a favorite of mine in this group lol

Dude, the stuff Anyia posts gets me hard every time. She is every man's DREAM, and we all want her to post more. SO damn hot.

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/3/2023 at 8:20 AM, Rio said:

All the time, I'm not judging, I'm just curious. Why is it as a married woman do you want your husband to share you with other men.?

We live together but we're not married. It's an open relationship. We're both turned on by the adventurous aspects of it. He has had sex with other women since we've been in this relationship, but he does get turned on watching me with other guys.

• Like 2

• Members

Sounds like a great relationship.

• Members
30 minutes ago, Rio said:

Sounds like a great relationship.

When we got together, he was kind of shy and timid and I was a little adventurous but not much. Things really went wild when we got to exploring. He's actually brought girls over and I got wet watching them. When I'm with those guys, I also think he's a little bit bi-curious. He hasn't said but sometimes I can tell. It's okay if he is. We're very adventurous right now.

• Like 1

• Members

You're getting me excited thinking about that

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Sharing is caring, I couldn't tell you who enjoys sharing my wife more, the wife or myself. We both enjoy her sexual escapades.

• Like 2