Official Community Forums Home

Here on occasion

AB_CA

• Members

Hey everyone.  Hope you’re all doing awesome!  I’m here from time to time though I’ve heard of the KIK group and I’d like to see what’s going on there.  Can one of the admin over there send me an invite please?  

• Members
3 hours ago, AB_CA said:

Hey everyone.  Hope you’re all doing awesome!  I’m here from time to time though I’ve heard of the KIK group and I’d like to see what’s going on there.  Can one of the admin over there send me an invite please?  

Sure, we can do that for you. Can you tell me what your Username is on Kik?

• Members
17 hours ago, NervousNelly said:

Sure, we can do that for you. Can you tell me what your Username is on Kik?

Excellent.  Thanks NN 😎👍.    My user name is:
AB_CAN

• Members

Ok, so I sent Mr. Mike the info. He will send you the invite. It can take up to a day for some crazy reason.  It should say something from Timid Too on Kik for you to click on and chat. There you will find all the members that have joined the group. Some names are a touch different on Kik than what they use on here. Just ask who’s who. It’s a great group of people.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/29/2023 at 7:50 AM, AB_CA said:

What is KIK?

• Members
21 minutes ago, Hard1 said:

What is KIK?

Kik is an app. You can look it up under the apps in your phone. It’s a place you can send messages to other people that have the app. We have a group from this forum that (15 people so far) talk on that app. You can post pictures, short videos and have more of a conversation. If you want more info., just message me.

• Members
8 hours ago, NervousNelly said:

Kik is an app. You can look it up under the apps in your phone. It’s a place you can send messages to other people that have the app. We have a group from this forum that (15 people so far) talk on that app. You can post pictures, short videos and have more of a conversation. If you want more info., just message me.

Thanks, I’ll have to look into this. Sounds interesting 

• Like 1