Official Community Forums Home

I am back

Lighthouses22

• Members
4 hours ago, Lighthouses22 said:

Thank you.... Truly appreciate that.  Makes me feel good 

So what was your secret?  Special diet or exercise or both?  Last pics you sent me a long time ago I thought you were pretty hot then too!  I admire your perseverance.

• Members
5 minutes ago, JimP said:

So what was your secret?  Special diet or exercise or both?  Last pics you sent me a long time ago I thought you were pretty hot then too!  I admire your perseverance.

Dr prescribed something for me last year because my levels were stroke level.. And now I am on my own with it after 18 months of being on it.  Kickboxing classes 3 times a week.  Watching what I eat and I don't eat very much plus drinking almost 1.5 gallons of water a day

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Lighthouses22 said:

Dr prescribed something for me last year because my levels were stroke level.. And now I am on my own with it after 18 months of being on it.  Kickboxing classes 3 times a week.  Watching what I eat and I don't eat very much plus drinking almost 1.5 gallons of water a day

Thank you so much.  I finally feel sexy.  Also letting go of something that was making me hate men because of the treatment of 1 man.. I deserve better than him and I am not afraid to flaunt it now

• Like 3

• Members
8 hours ago, Lighthouses22 said:

Thank you so much.  I finally feel sexy.  Also letting go of something that was making me hate men because of the treatment of 1 man.. I deserve better than him and I am not afraid to flaunt it now

Glad you found a way to see your value. Your are a very beautiful woman.

No man or woman should ever make you feel less than perfect 

• Members
48 minutes ago, SteamyBDSM69 said:

Glad you found a way to see your value. Your are a very beautiful woman.

No man or woman should ever make you feel less than perfect 

Thank you so very much for your very kind words SteamyBDSM69

• Members
On 8/19/2023 at 7:02 PM, Lighthouses22 said:

Feels good to be backScreenshot_20230115_004447_Gallery.thumb.jpg.4c7e0a89e04acd37b658f2c73912cd20.jpg

I am as well and am overjoyed to see you again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

hot as usual i would like to b there to take the pics with and have a raging hard dick and possibly masturbate you  and me is that ok with you? plus have you lost weight looking good

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, kanga grey said:

hot as usual i would like to b there to take the pics with and have a raging hard dick and possibly masturbate you  and me is that ok with you? plus have you lost weight looking good

Thank you kanga grey so very much... You may be my photographer anytime.  Yes I have lost weight. Lost 58 pounds in 20 months and finally hit my 100 pound weight loss... So I decided it was time to come back along with other factors of when I was coming back

• Like 2

• Members

went to your profile page and what a great selection of pics you took looking hot i wouldnt mind being there and possibly masturbating you until you cum would that be ok with you?