Official Community Forums Home

Vagina Dryness

me4now

• Members

hello to all

1 of my best friend is embarrassed :unsure: because sometimes before they are intimate she sometimes go an shower and afterward's she's dry sometimes really dry and it's not that she not in the mood its just hard for him to penetrate she explains they have lots of foreplay but its takes her a while to get wet so i told here that i would find out what type of lube she can use that wont irritate her or him so please help me.

thank you!!!!!!!!

i have tried to get her to join tootimd she wont ;)

First, I wish people would understand that there is nothing nothing nothing wrong with using lubrication. Just because you may have to use it, doesn't mean the woman isn't excited. It just happens! Just like sometimes a man either can't get a hard on, or a full hard on. He just CAN'T do it. Again, different causes may be to blame.

There are times of the month, where a woman's hormones may cause her to be a bit dryer. As well as medications, stress, and yes, even taking a shower/bath can cause a woman to be a bit on the dry side. The soap from showering can dry a woman out, or sometimes even the water, depending on what & when they treat the water (with).

Personally, I like Astroglide. It's water-based, so safe for toys & condoms alike. Practically odorless, and a little goes a long way! I've used K-Y lube, and I didn't like it. It just didn't seem to last as long as I needed/wanted it too.

Just out of curiousity, why won't she join TT?

• Members
First, I wish people would understand that there is nothing nothing nothing wrong with using lubrication. Just because you may have to use it, doesn't mean the woman isn't excited. It just happens! Just like sometimes a man either can't get a hard on, or a full hard on. He just CAN'T do it. Again, different causes may be to blame.

There are times of the month, where a woman's hormones may cause her to be a bit dryer. As well as medications, stress, and yes, even taking a shower/bath can cause a woman to be a bit on the dry side. The soap from showering can dry a woman out, or sometimes even the water, depending on what & when they treat the water (with).

Personally, I like Astroglide. It's water-based, so safe for toys & condoms alike. Practically odorless, and a little goes a long way! I've used K-Y lube, and I didn't like it. It just didn't seem to last as long as I needed/wanted it too.

Just out of curiousity, why won't she join TT?

she just wont we have set at the computer and tried to come up with names and she just wont, so i stop asking

• 13 years later...
  • Members

There's nothing wrong with your friend that a lot of foreplay won't help. Get her husband to start off with licking and sucking on her neck then slowly moving down to her sweet tit's and hard nipples and kissing licking and sucking on them pull on her nipples with his teeth but not too hard she should be moning and starting to Trimble with excitement as he lick her belly button and slowly moving to her sweet wet pussylip's and hard clit and pull on them with his mouth till she is soaking wet and really enjoying what he is doing to her and saying give me all of your hot cock ball's deep inside of me MMMMMMM. Hope your friend the hotties fucking of her life over and over again and again

Thankfully..... Dewey and Mandy C

deweydwc@yahoo.com

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

There's nothing wrong with your friend that a lot of foreplay won't help. Get her husband to start off with licking and sucking on her neck then slowly moving down to her sweet tit's and hard nipples and kissing licking and sucking on them pull on her nipples with his teeth but not too hard she should be moning and starting to Trimble with excitement as he lick her belly button and slowly moving to her sweet wet pussylip's and hard clit and pull on them with his mouth till she is soaking wet and really enjoying what he is doing to her and saying give me all of your hot cock ball's deep inside of me MMMMMMM. Hope your friend the hotties fucking of her life over and over again and again

Thankfully..... Dewey and Mandy C

deweydwc@yahoo.com

Tell your friend that she will not be disappointed if she becomes a Member of T T I can promise her that !!

• Members
2 minutes ago, Excited said:

Well believe me when I joined I didn’t really know what this forum was really about. I said to myself this sounds exciting and typed excited. I don’t think I would have chosen that now but who really cares. We are not here to discussing a screen name. There are hotter topics on the menu. She should join

I would have to agree with you sexy lady you have got me so excited about helping you with sex and more sex