Official Community Forums Home

Cock Sucking Ideas - Part One

BrendenB

• Members

Not that any of the hot ladies here need coaching, but I thought it would be fun to share some of my ideas of what GREAT Cock Sucking might include... This list isn't comprehensive, and these thoughts don't need to be in this order...

Eros begins in the brain and then extends to the Dick, so turn my Mind on and my Cock will follow... Put on nothing but hooker heels and a T-shirt, then back up to my chair (I'm sitting there naked) very close to me, and lift that T-shirt up to expose your Ass... Let me enjoy and worship your Ass and Legs for a good long time and I will get super-hard...

After awhile, I'll say, "I'm ready for you to SUCK, baby"... You turn around, smiling, massaging your tits as you look down at my stiff and throbbing Cock standing straight up, practically tingling with anticipation...

As you slowly kneel down in front of me, you say with a sexy voice, "gawd! I just LOVE sucking Cocks! Mmm this one looks amazing, I can't wait to SUCK it..."

I like for you to position yourself directly ABOVE my Cock so that your head goes straight up and down as you Suck...

Open your mouth slowly and dramatically...  Take just the head into your warm mouth, which is wide open, and when you have the head in, close your lips around the area just below the head and just hold it there... Give me a good 15 seconds to just FEEL the first couple inches of my steel Rod in your watering warm mouth... Let me FEEL your soft lips wrapped around it... Listen to me as I gasp and then let out a long, low "oh... my.... GAWWWWD...."

To Be Continued... 😁

• Like 2