Official Community Forums Home

Cock Sucking Ideas - Part Two

BrendenB

• Members

Picking up from Part One...

Your lips are wrapped around my throbbing Cock, just below the head, and you're holding there so I can FEEL how awesome this exquisite Pleasure is...

Now you slowly move just a little bit down, and slowly back up to the edge of the head... Slow, subtle movement, carefully and gently sliding your lips up and down that same area...

You let out a soft moan, loud enough for me to hear, as if what you're doing is making you wet and you're already giving yourself to the utter Pleasure of having my Cock in your mouth...

Slowly up a little... Slowly and purposefully down a little, using your soft Lips to massage that specific area of my Cock...

After you have done this for a couple of minutes, you can actually FEEL my Cock getting BIGGER and even HARDER in your mouth... You pause, lift off my Cock for just a second, and you look in my eyes and you say again, breathlessly, "GEEZUS, baby, I do LOVE Sucking on your Cock!! You taste SO fucking good! And wow you are SO HARD!!*

I watch you as you, still looking at me, open your mouth wide, then tilt your head down, and this time you slowly lower your mouth all the way down my pulsing Shaft... When you have as much of my throbbing Cock in your mouth as you can fit, you close your sweet Lips around the base... Once again, you HOLD it there for a good 20 seconds so I can FEEL what it's like to have almost ALL of my Cock in your mouth... Holy SHIT!! It feels SO DAMN GOOD to have my Cock buried in your mouth!!

I'm trying VERY hard to resist the impulse to start thrusting, cuz if I do, I might CUM too fast and I want this absolute and utter PLEASURE to last as long as possible...!

To Be Continued...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1