Official Community Forums Home

Cock Sucking Ideas - Part Three

BrendenB

• Members

Picking up from Part Two...

My Cock is buried almost completely in your mouth and you're holding steady at the base so I can FEEL the incredible sensations rocking my body and mind...

You carefully and slowly slide your soft Lips all the way up my hard Cock and up over the tip, but you never lose contact... You concentrate on your Lips as you slide them all the way down my Shaft again, all the way to the base... The tip of my throbbing Dick pushes against the back of your throat, and you relax your throat a little... Much to my delight and pleasure, I can actually feel the head of my Cock slide even further in!! "Geeze" I think to myself, "I think I'm actually IN her throat right now!! Gawd DAMN that feels so fucking good!!"

As I have that thought, I feel you sliding your mouth UP again, each millimeter of your Lips moving on my Cock sends waves of Pleasure through my entire body... Up over the tip, still in your mouth, you moan loudly, say "oh my gawd" with Cock in your mouth, and then you slide all the way down again... DAMN, girl, you are SUCKING my Cock and it feels SO fucking awesome!!!

I suddenly think to myself, Holy Shit I don't know how much longer I can stand this...!

To Be Continued...

• Like 3