Official Community Forums Home

Fetish Footing

Barefoot Scott

• Members

Yes, I barefoot for sexual gratification (and never wear socks for the same reason). Seeing a barefoot female (young woman, adult) makes me want to cum on her soles, in her mouth, on her breasts, on her clothes, etc. Of course, all this mental masturbation remains just that. Any others with pedal fascination who'd like to share dirty thoughts and cum with me??

• Members
12 hours ago, Barefoot Scott said:

never wear socks for the same reason

I can't stand to have dirty feet. The only time you'll find me without socks or shoes is in my apartment (always clean floors) or on the beach. Now I do wear sandals or open toes shoes very often.  I was with someone with a foot fascination for years (and liked footjobs) and this is the way he liked me to be, and it grew on me as well.  And at the same time I became used to having pedicures regularly.  So I guess some people with this fascination prefer dirty feet and some prefer clean feet. But I do understand where your coming from.

• Members
13 hours ago, Barefoot Scott said:

Uh...mint chocolate chip...between your tits and I'm licking it off your nipples and tonguing it into your... (your turn!)

...vagina, back and forth you go, continuing until your face is completely covered in a milky chocolate.  Then finally, I as I squeeze your head between my thighs, a delicious scream fills the air... (your turn!)

• Members
10 hours ago, Dancer said:

...vagina, back and forth you go, continuing until your face is completely covered in a milky chocolate.  Then finally, I as I squeeze your head between my thighs, a delicious scream fills the air... (your turn!)

as you orgasm and my fingers poke your asshole deeper and deeper and I ram my erection down your fuckin' throat and jack off up and down, making you vomit (your turn)

• Members

....up cum that didn't make it into my throat.  Frustrated, you furiously ram your massive erection deeper down my neck and continue ejaculating, this time spraying your seed directly into my tummy as you struggle...(your turn)