Official Community Forums Home

My ass still wants more

whoknows2

I have had guys in me, it's been a while, in between marriages. New wife is traditional. 

She did how ever keep my butt plug after she found it.

Anyhow

So everyone talks about the stretch and how great it feels. There is of course a physical enjoyment  butt also a sense of accomplishment. 

The other night, home alone, I got hers and mine out. Hers is narrower so it starts me off. Then the 2.5 inch dia plug next. Then back to the small one, but add a finger or two, hmmmm???? Let's  try

I had to position myself to use my heels to help. I got the big one in passed the big part, then worked the head of the small one along my taint. My hole is shaped pussish, I was able to get it in. It stretched me to the max.  Had to leave it and breath a bit.

Then I was able to move each in and out , together and solo without either coming out.

I feel there are more things my ass is capable of and hope to see more.

I hope to get my wife to try and peg me. The other night she was rubbing my ass and I know she felt my hole, a bit. I was hoping for her to finger me. Fist me, fuck my ass.

I used to use lube but have found that my spit is good and doesn't leave a trace.

Anyhow, was kinda needing to say these things somewhere.

I like toys, dicks, and other objects in my ass. 

I just plugged myself earlier and I still crave it, probably gonna post this and sneak it in a few more times. Goodnight 

16938893085415595560710470286413.jpg