Official Community Forums Home

Being Used Feels Good - Why?

Dancer

• Members

A guy asked me yesterday why I think being used feels good.  The best way I can describe it to a guy is to ask him to imagine a power tool.  If that power tool he's imagining is horrible at what it does, it's not one he's going to want to use.  Even if it's the only one he has.  But if it's a real good power tool, chances are he's gonna want to get one of his own, take care of it, and use it as often as he can. 

So being used by a guy, especially if I find him sexy, is flattering, and makes me feel treasured and celebrated.  If I were not intrinsically sexy myself, he would find someone else to use for his sexual purposes.  So yes, being used does feel good. 

Does this make sense?

21875384.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Members
On 9/10/2023 at 1:33 PM, Dancer said:

A guy asked me yesterday why I think being used feels good.  The best way I can describe it to a guy is to ask him to imagine a power tool.  If that power tool he's imagining is horrible at what it does, it's not one he's going to want to use.  Even if it's the only one he has.  But if it's a real good power tool, chances are he's gonna want to get one of his own, take care of it, and use it as often as he can. 

So being used by a guy, especially if I find him sexy, is flattering, and makes me feel treasured and celebrated.  If I were not intrinsically sexy myself, he would find someone else to use for his sexual purposes.  So yes, being used does feel good. 

Does this make sense?

21875384.jpg

Now that makes sense to me. 😆.

• Members
On 9/10/2023 at 1:33 PM, Dancer said:

Does this make sense?

21875384.jpg

Only difference is I wouldn't want to waste it on your face.  

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/12/2023 at 1:36 PM, Dancer said:

Your wish is my command!

My problem is that when I reach the point that I'm going to release, I prefer it in her mouth but she has more control than I do so it ends up where she wants it unless I hold her head down. Unless we've learned that doing that is OK, it's not my style to force her. So if she decides to take it on her face...or her tits..or wherever, that's where it goes. Normally though, she grunts it down her throat. A nice "use" for her mouth and throat. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
11 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

Oh me to dear. It would be a huge turn on see you face covered 

I love to watch cum squirting out of a cock.  A win - win scenario!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love being used.....

The other night my S/O put on the sexiest hot pink lingerie, came out and got me. Mistress told me my assistant made this appointment for me.  Mistress gave me a delightful massage and rubbed my man meat to attention giving me her breasts to suck.  She then told me this was not the cum package and you will not be coming. Was super hot and exciting as she straddled me on my back working herself up and squirting all over me as she came with her clit sucker.

After a shower the next morning, Mistress was sleeping so I knocked on her face gently with my hard cock in hand...she started to say she has a head ache and then started slurping on my meat until I couldn't take it, she took me all in her mouth deep swallowing hard as I came with much delight.

Yesterday I got a text saying she missed her protein shot this morning...so hot...I think I might Surprise her with a cock cage around my unit 😻