Official Community Forums Home

People who like bareback

TJ2800

• Members

For people who enjoy bareback sex - i.e sex without a condom, unprotected sex - at what ages did you have the most bareback sex? How much DID you have? If you are a guy, did you usually cum inside?

For myself: Ages 19 -21 I think I used a condom like 3 times. I was really reckless and oversexed and the (mostly) young women I had were themselves into exploration and testing limits, so I must have fucked 15 - 20 partners without protection. And yeah, most times I didn't pull out.

Age 28-29 would be the second period of much bareback sex. In this case I had just gotten out of a relationship and was depressed and drinking a lot for a time. I was a more cautious about pulling out. But if she didn't want me to, I wouldn't.

• Members

Sometimes it can be like pulling teeth to get a guy to wear a condom.  I've found most HATE it with a passion. So I stopped trying long ago.  Other methods available for birth control these days that make sex much more enjoyable.  Just have to be careful with the STDs.  So far so good....

• Members

I am male and do like things in my back door. Until recently, it was only dildoes, some pretty large. Recently I had the opportunity to have two guys on the same day, morning and evening, both did me bareback. I really enjoyed it and can't imagine it any other way. I did suck the first guy as he pulled out as he was still dripping! Looking forward to meeting him again in a few weeks.