Official Community Forums Home

New At Threesomes

ok i have a boyfriend and we are in a serious relashionship and i have planted that we shpuld have a threesome but i have never done that, the thing is that he doesnt live here and he is comingo next month, i dont have any friends that would do that with me and me bpyfriend and i dont know how to ask for it... i have heard that there are places call swingers but i dont know if thats a good place to look for some one or what...

We get a lot of questions about 3-somes.

It takes a strong relationship to survive one. If you've been reading over the site, I'm sure you've seen most of us recommend NOT to have a 3-some in a marriage. You're not married, I know, but, from my experience, even a strong BF/GF relationship doesn't usually withstand the aftermath of a 3-some. The questions and nagging innervoice usually is the culprit. So is the 3rd party being approached by one of the "couple" to have some one-on-one action.

Most guys (and gals for that matter) fantasize about 3-somes. Your guy is probably no different. Guys are usually up for bringing in another girl for a 3-some. Could you handle it?

As far as finding someone. There are a lot of diseases out there that can be passed on, even with the use of condoms. If you're going to do a 3-some, be safe about it. I'd try and find someone that you know, rather than go to where swingers meet.

• Members

Hi and Welcome to the Forum. Tyger is correct, for a threesome it takes a very strong, trustworthly relationship. Yes people fantasize about them all the time. I myself have been in a few, but it has been a long time ago. The aftermath can be shocking. I would highly recommend to you to also read Mikaylas article written on this very subject.

There are alot of disease's out there so of course always be save. You should really I think sit down after you have read Mikayla's aritcle on it and write out the things that you feel are good about it and the things that this may cause. I know from personal experiance that after the fact, it can cause questions is in mind exsample, I wonder if he enjoyed her more then me? Does he think she is better at this or that? This are just a few. Sometimes fantasy is better left that way. You all really need to sit down togeather and read the article and talk about it to make sure your relationship can handle it.

Here is the link to her article!!

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc/06/threesomes.htm

Hope this helps and please keep us informed since we love to hear updates.