Official Community Forums Home

Boyfriend Cant Stay Hard

Suzie

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time about a week ago. He is very large but not too wide. During intercourse his penis became limp. It wasn't fully limp but it was soft and it bent. He didn't even try to get it back up. He just continued and basically stuffed it in which hurt because I cant take 8 inches, even if they're soft. Is this normal for a man to do this?

I have similar problem with one of my lovers. I could never tell him that his penis is not exactly stiff because it appears as if it is something he has never noticed. It is just kind of semi-hard which make riding him next to impossible. and the only way he seems to really get off is doggie style. Any advice?

• Members

I've not tried it myself, but I heard a cock ring is a good device to keep your man hard for a maximum of 20 minutes. I really have no idea what would happen if it was kept on longer, but this toy supposidly does the trick for some guys.

• Members

Well, stage fright may be the cause. He may be worried about his performance and blah, blah, blah. You can't judge a guy on one performance. Some of them need a few times to become comfy with you. Especially if they are young and are self-confident about their abilities in the sex department.

You don't say how old he is, so I can't rule out a "malfunction" of a medical kind.