Official Community Forums Home

Slim Veined Dong

nosleepnmesa

• Members

DJ0981-01main.jpg

This product is Fantastic. When I opened my latest box from Tootimid and saw this my mind starting wondering. I have other dongs and I will admit that although I am a vibrator type girl, at times I really rather have a dong. Doc Johnson makes this product, a number one leader in couple’s enhancement products. This new line is called, "Radiant Gems."

I opened the package to find that it did have a very slight cherry scent to it, but the new “toy” smell seemed to overpower the cherry smell. I washed it in a little antibacterial soap and water, and the new “toy” smell went away and I was left with the slight cherry smell. This dong is not only slim, but also long, and has veins that go around the entire shaft. It is made of the new Silagel product; so make sure that you don’t use a silicone lube on this product, since there is some silicone in it. The package states that it is antibacterial, non-toxic, and also latex free, a big plus in my book. I will tell you that this product is not very firm, it is flexible when I took it out of the package it bent right in half, which made me a little more skeptical on if it would deliver the pleasure I was looking for.

I grabbed some lube, and a bullet and headed to the living room. I decided to start a movie that I have been wanting to see. I started off with my bullet, once I got myself worked up enough; I applied a little lube to my new toy. I slowly inserted it, and although it is flexible, insert was smooth, with a nice silky feel. The veins add just the perfect touch; I could feel every one of them. Although I did have a bullet on my clit, the feel of this dong is amazing, and did bring me to climax a few times. I will say that with this product I was highly impressed and since it is flexible it did make my playtime a little easier. I normally like my toys to be a little firmer but this product was just firm enough.

So if you like them a little slim, long, and veined this is a perfect product.

Happy Playing!!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5277