Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation Group

Barefoot Scott

• Members

There MUST be men and women who would LOVE to stroke their genitals to orgasm while writing dirty thoughts to one another. My dick needs a good creaming; I'm open to both sexes for masturbation chat! Let me know! Cumming is cocksucking fantastic!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I've done plenty of PM chats here and there with one or more people specifically to masturbate and get each other off. Yes, it's hard to type while you're busy but it's fun. For me, the hardest part is timing. The group all has to be free at the same relative time and if you're going to share pics as you're all doing it, everyone has to agree to receive, etc. There's a couple that does this often and they're in Australia so the timing for me and a lot of others is challenging. Often, they'll send pics that we'll masturbate to later and return the favor or we'll send our pics to them and they'll get off on them later. I sometimes send them a short vid of me getting sucked off or just a pic of my blowjob and the husband and wife will Kik back a vid of them masturbating to it together. Online, group masturbation is fun if you can make it all happen. If not, trading pics is the next best substitute. 

• Like 1