Official Community Forums Home

Female Cum

jhaislip

I see in the movies and some on these posts that woman experience an explosive cum similar to men. I have had terrific sexual encounters and never had trouble having an orgasim but never experienced something like this, or at least to my knowledge. So, is this "squirting" normal??

Squirting occurs when the G-spot is stimulated in most women. See the articles on G-spot orgasms in the Sex Education section.

Yes, squirting is perfectly normal. Some women learned to control this, and have fun doing it. Some even make money doing it on camera.

Howard

Ok, so doing this is normal. Is NOT doing this normal, as well? I just can't recall this ever happening.

• Members

I "squirt" but not all the time, and I do think like Howard said, it can be controlled. I did not do this until a few years ago, and I only do it when the sex and orgasm are very intense. My husband loves it when I do though.

• Members

Yes, NOT squirting is normal. I am convinced that every woman is 'hard-wired' with different areas of sexual responsiveness. Some women can only cum with clitoral stimulation. Others can cum from vaginal plus clitoral stimulation. Some women have fabulous G-spot orgasms, others don't. The ways any particular woman can achieve satisfying orgasms is not as important as the fact that she is having satisfying orgasms. If you're having satisfying orgasms with your lover, don't worry about the how and why. Just let it happen.

I am fortunate to be blessed with an attentive lover/husband and have had countless orgasms with him, by myself, and (before him) with other partners. I am extremely multiorgasmic during almost any kind of sexual activity.

But I have never squirted in my life. Even with intense G-spot stimulation. I don't know if I've been missing something, but if I am, I'm having such a good time cumming in all the ways I cum now I don't know that I'd go on an 'expedition' to learn how to squirt. Someday it might happen, and if it does, great. But in the meantime I'm not worried that I'm abnormal, and neither should you.