Official Community Forums Home

The Quickie

elise

• Members

um... I posted this story a couple of years ago, when there weren't many stories here. I felt a bit self-conscious, almost as if I'd exposed myself too much, so took it down.

But today, New Years Eve 2009, I've scrolled through so many of the hot stories now posted here, I realize there's a lot of people who enjoy sharing their fantasies/fiction. I decided I feel comfortable re-posting it.

The Quickie

I dress quickly, but I'm not rushed. Saturday morning's necessities taken care of, my family is settled into their routine. Judy is picking me up at 11:00, and we're driving in to the City for lunch and a bit of shopping.

I select a Dior silk blouse, DKNY skirt, Cole Porter heels. Daywear makeup, with a bit of extra lipstick, and enough jewellery to sink a ship. Where Judy and I will be shopping, the salesgirls won’t even look at you if you don’t look like Serious Money.

We’re going to the most exclusive lingerie shop in town. Two weeks ago I saw an absolutely stunning corset: gold satin with black ribbon and lace accents, a halter strap and lowcut fitted cups, and six wide golden garter straps. They didn’t have it in my size, and I simply couldn’t squeeze into the 34D they did have. The maker was French, not easy to find. The manager said she’d try their store in New York for a 36C, and she called a few days ago to tell me it was in. The perfect thing about it (other than being drop-dead gorgeous) was the gold-and-black design matches my husband’s favorite football team, the Saints, and tomorrow they’re playing the Bears for some sort of championship. If we can get the kids out of the house, I’ll wear it for him as my own personal cheerleader outfit! Bet he won’t see much of the game.

I start down the stairs and as I do so I discover a Problem. The skimpy lace thong I’m wearing, which matches my Best Bra (which I’m wearing to impress the corset fitter at the lingerie shop, naturally!) isn’t providing much Protection. Last night my husband and I had a great 3-hour sex party in which I had so many orgasms I lost count, and my husband came inside me twice. Twelve hours and a shower later you’d think a girl would be safe, but no, his cream is still leaking out of me. I dash back up to the bathroom , find a handful of thong pantiliners, and stuff them in my fake Louis Vuitton handbag.

Back down the stairs, and I detect another slight issue. Each step makes me acutely aware of my uterus bouncing inside my belly. Why is it that a five-minute maintenance fuck can settle your libido for a week, but a 3-hour multiorgasmic marathon can leave you hornier than you were when you started? Well not horny, exactly, but definitely hot and bothered?

I can hear our teenage son playing with his X-box in the family room and my daughter chatting with her friend on the phone in the kitchen. I enter my husband’s study to check in before checking out.

How is it that a man can still make your breath catch in your throat after 25 years? He stands by his bookshelf, selecting a book, all six-foot-three and nine-and-a-half inches of him, in a soft cotton shirt and snug jeans (I love seeing that bulge in the front of his jeans). He looks up at me and smiles.

“Judy will be here any minute,” I tell him.

“Where are you going to shop today?” he asks. I tell him and he smiles.

“Bring me a present,” he teases.

“Maybe I will,” I tease back, doing a little shimmy for him, my skirt just tight enough to make his eyes widen. “But I may need change for the tolls,” I add with a grin, hand outstretched.

He digs into his pocket and pulls out a fistful of change. I take it from him, dumping it in my change purse. I give him a peck on the cheek.

“Hey,” he protests. “Is that all the kiss I get?”

“Can’t mess my lipstick,” I tell him sternly. “Judy’ll be here any minute.”

But his arms pull me in to him, and as I feel his strong body press against mine I figure, what the hell, it’s only lipstick. I tilt my face up to be kissed. Next thing I know his tongue is half-way down my throat and it feels like someone belted me behind the knees. Twenty seconds later I’m breathing hard and pushing away from him.

“Hey! Judy will be here any minute!” I hiss.

His response is deadly. Now that I’ve pushed away from him, he can use his hands. His skillful hands. Oh, dear. His right hand covers my breast. A thin silk blouse and sheer lace bra cup are no protection against that hand. My breast sizzles where his fingers caress me through the silk. Without meaning to I tilt my chest and push my breast into his hand, and he squeezes it hard. A shudder goes down my spine, all the way to my toes, and a tiny moan escapes my lips.

Now we’re kissing again, and this time it’s my tongue down his throat. Oh, my, this feels awfully good. Wait. Can’t. Judy. The kids. THE KIDS!

I break away from our kiss. “The kids!” I whisper fiercely. “They’re right out there!” Every mother’s worst fear: that the kids will hear her having sex, or even more awful, walking in on her in The Act. My husband’s response? Without releasing me he kicks out a long leg and swings the door shut. It locks automatically. I have just lost my best excuse to stop this train before it runs off the tracks.

“Judy…” I stammer, but he knows me too well. His left arm encircles my waist and pulls me into him hard. He knows what this does to me. I melt against him. I can feel his swelling cock pressing into my belly. His mouth covers mine again and his other hand roams down my back, over my ass, down my thigh. This is not just a highly erotic caress. No: this is Reconnaissance. He has learned that I’m scantily clad under my skirt, wearing only a thong—and then when his hand roams over my thighs and feels my garters, he lets out a soft growl of pleasure. He loves it when I wear a garter belt and stockings, and I love wearing them. For one thing, I hate pantyhose. For another, I’ve learned that when I wear garters and stockings for him, he starts making love to me from the toes up—and by the time he gets to the good parts, the results are explosive.

I feel him tugging the hem of my skirt upward. I try to protest one more time, but then his hands are all over the sensitive bare skin of my thighs and hips and ass and I can only breathe hard against his chest. I find that my left leg has entwined itself around his right leg, opening myself to his sensual assault. The narrow lace band of my thong is no barrier as a long, strong finger slips around the wet fabric and pushes up inside me. Oh dear god.

I clutch at his belt and unzip his jeans, reach in and find his cock. I pull it free and look down. He is fully erect, which is exactly what I now so desperately need. Without words he turns me around. It’s two short steps to the back of his big armchair, but those two short steps are difficult in heels with three fingers shoved all the way up my pussy.

The back of the armchair is exactly the same height as my hips. I bend over and place my hands on the padded armrests, spread my legs so my hips are perfectly positioned for him. I can’t move in this position. I can’t even rock my hips to help myself come. My pleasure is entirely at the tender mercy of my husband’s thrusts. “Hurry!” I tell him in an urgent whisper. I’m not just in a hurry because of Judy now. I need him inside me so badly I could scream.

He pushes my skirt up higher, exposing me completely. I feel him push my thong out of the way, then he seizes my hips with both hands. The soft, broad head of his cock probes my wet pussy. A stabbing ache in my womb seizes me at the feel of him. Please. Please.

He enters me forcefully with a powerful thrust. My cunt is still a bit swollen and sore from last night’s prolonged fucking, and it hurts deliciously. He manages to get half of his cock into me, then pulls back a bit, thrusts again, and the whole huge length and thickness impales me to the hilt. I am filled, stretched to the limit.

I press my lips tight together to keep from screaming at the goodness, but a high pitched whimper escapes me nonetheless. I want to rock against him but am held immobile by the chair. I feel him slowly withdrawing, teasing me, torturing me. He is almost all the way out and I whimper again, and am rewarded with a hard, fast, cock-length thrust that drives so deeply it forces a grunt out of me. Ecstasy.

He repeats the teasing pull-out followed by the hard thrust, three more times. Each time I feel like my insides are going to melt. I am incredibly wet. His cock is making slurping noises in me. Then he starts thrusting in earnest. He pulls halfway out, then slams back into me, hard. He hips pound against me so hard the heavy armchair rocks, forcing a moan out of me. Again. And again. His hips slam against my uptilted ass with delicious force.

By the fourth thrust I realize I’m going to have an orgasm very quickly. Two thrusts later and I realize it’s going to be blockbuster. Two thrusts later, and I’m blind to everything except this intense fucking, desperately needing to come. I try to move my hips but the chair and his big hands hold me immobile. I mewl with frustration. My husband senses what I need and somehow changes the angle of his thrusting so his cock rams into my cervix with each thrust. Ohmygod! The pleasure is indescribable.

We’ve only been fucking for thirty seconds. He’s only thrust into me perhaps a dozen times. And here it comes. It starts in my womb, right where the head of his cock is banging into me. I can feel it building with each powerful slam of his hips in me and on me. I try to tell him I’m going to come, but all that I can manage to squeak out is, “Cu…” and then it hits me. It starts in my cervix, like an electrical shock at his deepest penetration of me. My whole body goes rigid, teetering on the brink for three long thrusts, then my womb explodes and my cunt goes into spasms around his still-thrusting cock, and I feel the shock waves up into my breasts and shoulders and down my thighs and calves, right down into my curling toes as I come. I know I must be making some noise, but I can’t stop it. I’m coming too hard.

I haven’t finished coming when I hear my husband start to breathe harder, gasping. His cock swells even bigger inside me. I can’t take it. I start coming all over again as I feel him plunge in as deeply as possible, holding there, his cock pulsating in me and the spreading wetness of his cream filling my pussy. The aftershocks seem to last forever, but finally I feel myself coming back to Planet Earth. My husband slips out of me.

Like a tigress I turn on him, dropping to my knees and taking his cock in my hand and engulfing the swollen glans in my mouth. I taste our mixed juices, salty and tangy and sweet all at the same time. I milk his cock with both hands and he groans softly. A nice thick glob of semen gushes into my mouth, then two smaller ones. Delicious. I savor each one, then swallow them. So good.

I hear the doorbell ringing. Fuck. Judy!.

I stand up and smooth my stockings up my thighs, straighten my garters. My husband is stuffing his still-swollen cock back into his jeans as I rearrange my thong to cover my now-overflowing pussy. Even with a pantiliner, there is no stopping this flood. I savor the flow of warm semen down my inner thighs, but wipe most of it away with a tissue. I’ll be dripping all afternoon, and my thighs won’t be dry until dinner time. Mmmm. That’s going to be interesting.

I tug my skirt back down over my hips. I do a quick check in the mirror over his desk: no wrinkles, my blouse isn’t even untucked. Mentally I do the math and decide that from first kiss to skirt pulled back down took less than four minutes. A record? Who’s keeping track? I giggle, and give my husband a peck on the cheek as I dash out of the study.

I meet Judy in the front hallway, my face still flushed from fucking. She gives me a questioning look, and I just laugh as I re-apply my lipstick.

“What?” she asks.

“I’ll tell you in the car,” I murmur.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I took this story down almost as soon as I posted it almost 3 years ago. Today, after reading it with my HB, I decided to re-post. Happy New Year!

...elise

• Members
I took this story down almost as soon as I posted it almost 3 years ago. Today, after reading it with my HB, I decided to re-post. Happy New Year!

...elise

A worthwhile re-post, if I ever read one! Pretty hot, Elise! Even better that Judy didn't ring the bell two minutes earlier! :)

• Members
A worthwhile re-post, if I ever read one! Pretty hot, Elise! Even better that Judy didn't ring the bell two minutes earlier! :)

Mm-hmm... Judy's timing is uncanny. Thank goodness she was late that day!

• Members
Excellent story darlin! Definitely has me looking forward to seeing the man in a week!

That's what it's all about, hon. Getting the blood flowing where it should be flowing so that the reconnection is all the sweeter!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Story was sexxy as Hell and also I like the touches of humor mixed in as well as the NFC Championship Game...

Well written young lady.

We need a sequel :D

• 8 years later...