Official Community Forums Home

Wife sharing.

• Members

I've shared on here many times  about how my wife and I have a mutual male friend who fulfills her sexual needs because I have a non functioning micro penis and that we both enjoy this arrangement. We both realize this is only for sex and that there's no emotional attachments that I know of anyway. I know Kim loves what he does to her and she loves penetration over clitoral  orgasms. I  do however wonder if   she could ever be emotionally tied to the satisfaction he gives her and not know that she is "addicted to his dick and possibly have a psychological attachment to him? We're both really open about these things.  I am admittedly addicted to watching him screw my wife . I honestly can't wait for him to make love to her tonight. Anyone else ever dealt with this issue? The other guys that fucked her were just mainly one time deals but our friend comes over every week and sometimes stays for the whole weekend.

• Members

i was on the other end of this, they would call me to show up , no emotional attachment but the most fun i ever had , never ask why he would just video me and her but they seemed very happy ,they had some rules which i didnt care it was awesome , no anal, no kissing but she seemed very happy ,  he liked me to cum on her so he could video it, so was awesome so i was fine with it, if i ever got the chance i would do it again,

• Like 1

• Members
15 hours ago, all the time said:

I'm sure there's an emotional attraction but, the fact that she's still with you tells me she's perfectly happy your arrangement.

Yes I agree that there is an emotional attachment there. He always cums in her and holds and kisses her after they are done. I get so turned on  seeing his cum inside her but I sometimes get a little jealous too seeing  how he pleases her so well. I  usually screw her after he's done with a strap-on and I feel good that I've satisfied her as well. I sometimes feel like we've gone past the point on no return in  our marriage bed but I'm the one that pushed her into this and I admittedly continuously lust for other guys to fuck her. "It's complicated"

• Members
11 hours ago, bobbie63 said:

i was on the other end of this, they would call me to show up , no emotional attachment but the most fun i ever had , never ask why he would just video me and her but they seemed very happy ,they had some rules which i didnt care it was awesome , no anal, no kissing but she seemed very happy ,

We have rules too but in the excitement of things going on sometimes they are broken . Initially she wasn't going to kiss or let him hold her after he fucked her but I know Kim enjoys that so  we both caress her and kiss her after he's done now. Truth be told when he leaves I'm still the one that she loves and wants  to hold her every night 

Just now, Rob7160 said:

Yes I agree that there is an emotional attachment there. He always cums in her and holds and kisses her after they are done. I get so turned on  seeing his cum inside her but I sometimes get a little jealous too seeing  how he pleases her so well. I  usually screw her after he's done with a strap-on and I feel good that I've satisfied her as well. I sometimes feel like we've gone past the point on no return in  our marriage bed but I'm the one that pushed her into this and I admittedly continuously lust for other guys to fuck her. "It's complicated"

• Like 1