Official Community Forums Home

How do I enhance my libido?

CClove

• Members

There was a time when I was very confused about my relationship with my partner. we often quarreled and had no passion in sex life because a decrease in libido is causing us distress. we tried to buy some dildo, vibrator and stroker from them, It took us exactly one use to become a believer. We wet the bed sheets every night, especially when I used the licking vibrator to lick her clit and vagina, I also had to use my another hand to covered her mouth to prevent her from waking up the neighbors next door.lol... We still want more now. Is there any more good brand to recommend?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/19/2023 at 10:27 PM, CClove said:

There was a time when I was very confused about my relationship with my partner. we often quarreled and had no passion in sex life because a decrease in libido is causing us distress. we tried to buy some dildo, vibrator and stroker from them, It took us exactly one use to become a believer. We wet the bed sheets every night, especially when I used the licking vibrator to lick her clit and vagina, I also had to use my another hand to covered her mouth to prevent her from waking up the neighbors next door.lol... We still want more now. Is there any more good brand to recommend?

Try the Realcock 2 Dirk dildo in a Doc Johnson Vacu-lock harness on her. My wife says  it feels so much like a real hung guy screwing her. She said it almost feels as good as  her lovers cock . We use The Loadz cum lube andit looks like she gets an enormous creampie when I  withdraw from her