Official Community Forums Home

My wife's first big cock

Adventurous1

• Members

No long after my wife Jenny had fucked her first huge dildo and experienced big cock sex  she informed me that she had  changed her mind, she wanted to fuck the real thing. She was eager to try a big dick, the sooner the better!  I reminded her that she said she didn't want sex with another man to which she replied " that was before I fucked a big cock, fake but big, now its something I really want to try! I said once you experience a big cock regular dicks won't be as satisfying for you. She said she figured as much, but its what she wanted,  She said I think I'd  really enjoy fucking a big  thick cock, just thinking about it gets me hot and horny. I'm ready to give it a try! Jen was a dam good looking woman, 5'9" tall, 117 lbs,  36dd, red hair down past her shoulders, A face that was both beautiful and sensuous. A wet dream but real.  Definitely boner material.

My friend Mike has an extremely huge cock and he is dam proud of it, he's always ready to use it. Knowing this is what Jen wanted I asked her if she is ready to fuck a cock and would be willing to fuck my buddy Mike. She asked why Mike, what makes him so special? I informed her that he was around 6' tall, very athletic, good looking, fun personality, and had the biggest cock I've ever seen on a man. This instantly got her attention and she said I'm hot for a big cock, bring him on.

So I set up a dinner and drinks night out for the three of us. When the night arrived I told Jenny to dress slutty, no underwear, and not to be shy. Mike wasn't shy in the least and if I tell you to do something do it! She agreed to follow my lead. She was very excited and nervous but looking forward to the opportunity to fuck Mike's big cock. The anticipation was driving her crazy.

We meet at a close by pub, had a light dinner and several drinks. I suggested we return to our house for more drinks and socializing to which everyone agreed, I could see Jenny had caught Mike's attention and he was eager to get to closer to her. I had informed Mike earlier that Jen was horny and wanted to fuck him, that  i was fine with it as long as i could watch, he said that was not a problem,  he was looking forward to the opportunity to fuck my wife. After we arrived home I had Jen get us more drinks, as she entered the room I asked Mike what he thought about Jen. He stated the she was smoken hot. He would love to stick his cock in her, Jen heard this and giggled, she responded that she wanted his cock in her too, then she looked at me and asked " do you want Mikes cock in me" and I said absolutely! Jen said then its settled, Mike your cock is going in me !!

I told Jenny to remove her top which she did without hesitation exposing her big firm breast, next I walked over to Jen and started to suck on one of her tits, I told Mike she's got another one! He joined us and started sucking on the other one. Jen was really aroused, I told her to drop her skirt and she immediately did so. She reached down into Mikes pants and felt his growing cock rising up. She got wide eyed and announced that his cock was fucking huge!!! I asked her isn't that what you wanted. She replied that's exactly what she wanted. She couldn't wait to feel it inside her.  She then dropped to her knees and removed his pants fully exposing his huge erect cock, she went right to work on his cock, kissing and sucking his member. I backed off to watch. She tried but couldn't get all of it in her mouth it was so big.

Soon after Mike sat her on a kitchen chair and spread her legs apart exposing her shaved wet pussy, he vigorously began to work her clit with his tongue and fingered her pussy. Jen soon experienced a big climax, she was really hot and horny, she told Mike she wanted his big cock inside her now!!. Mike stood up and rubbed his cock against her pussy getting it wet and exciting Jen  even more, preparing herself for penetration Jen spread her legs wide and eagerly awaited his cock saying  i want it, fuck me. Mike eased his cock in slowly allowing Jen to adjust to his girth, His cock was 11" long and 3" thick. Jen moaned loudly, she was super horny,  wet with anticipation and desire which helped facilitated his going deeper without much resistance, Jen said oh hell yes, give it all to me, soon he had most of it in when Jen exploded in a massive climax, telling Mike his cock felt fucking great,  Mike started to increase his pace and depth filling Jens pussy to the max. She came again, shouting fuck me, yes, yes,  you're  stretching my pussy feels so good, she soon had another big climax, Jen was in a place she had never been before, multiple climaxes, the sensations, the excitement, the sight of that huge cock going in her, the satisfaction of a fully stuffed pussy was driving her to new sexual heights. Now she was fucking Mike just as hard as he was fucking her and was very vocal about how good it felt. This went on for quite awhile then Mike announced that he was cuming.  And he did, he filled Jens pussy with his cum, she climaxed to his climax. After a couple of minutes Mike pulled his cock out and Jen grinned holding her legs open for us to see, there was a huge hole where Mikes cock had been, semen started to run out of her pussy. It was hot as hell to see her like that!  Still smiling she said it was better than she had ever imagined, she exclaimed her pussy has never felt so completely stuffed full while semen continued to drain out of her. She told both Mike and me that Mike was going to fuck her again soon and I should video it.

She and Mike went off to shower while I fixed myself a drink. When they returned Mike got dressed while Jen didn't, she walked him to the door not caring if anyone saw her. Kissed him good by and sat down next to me. She stated it was the best sex she's ever had and she wanted more. She absolutely love the full feeling she got from his big cock fucking her. She kissed me passionately and thanked me several times over for the exceptional evening, she said she's never felt so satisfied, it was everything she had hoped for and more. So now she's eager for me to find her more big cocks to fuck, she said she wants to try some BBC.  So the adventure begins. I've never seen my wife happier, hard to believe she originally rejected the idea of fucking another man. The times they are a changing.

• Like 2