Official Community Forums Home

How I started to be a bi HotWife

Liclolo

• Members

Well it all started with Sean's work out buddies wife Amanda, Scott brought her over on for our third session, He had his cock out slapping my clit and she came over and placed two fingers in my pussy between his legs as he continued to slap my clip she work those fingers in me like I had never felt and I enjoyed it very Very much, then she moved up to my ear to allow Scott to penatrait me, she licked my ear and asked if she could Fuck Sean, I called him over and demanded he Fuck Amanda, she then put her mouth on mine and she kissed me like I had never been kissed before even by my husband, then Scott pulled her close and whispered in her ear all while he was Fucking me silly he then leaned down to me and whispered in my ear and said she was going to straddle me and for me to lick her pussy to get her ready for Sean as he does for me, so I licked her nectar from her pussy and I really liked it Scott kissed his wife's nectar off my lips and said wasn't that sweet, it was I said, this is also the first time I was dominated by Scott, he was Fucking me so good I had to submit, then he told me to watch Sean Fuck Amanda it was so hot that the moment she screamed I came and squirter, I watched my husband Fuck her hard and now I knew how he felt watching me get my brains Fucked out, Scott finally filled my pussy with his Cum, as I orgasmed for the third time at that same time Amanda and Sean both orgasmed, Scott then told everyone what to do, I closed my legs and climbed on Amanda's face I could feel the Cum rushing out of my pussy as she used her tung lapping up Scott's Cum Scott then pushed my head into her pussy and I Lapped up Sean's Cum I started to orgasm again and so did Amanda. And that is how this Hotwife  was dominated and became Bi, have loved it ever since I have even brought in some of my Married friends 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Members

That was one hot story. Would love to have been here to see or participate in it all

• Like 1