Official Community Forums Home

How did it happen

Adventurous1

• Members

The first time your partner had sex with another person, who's idea was it?  Was it planned or spontaneous? Was it what you had hoped for?  Please enlighten us with some details.

I'll start it off :

It was my idea, I asked her to fuck our mutual friend that was well hung, she happily agreed, we made a plan for her to seduce him. Plan went extremely well, Wife got her pussy filled and I got to watch.  It was fantastic and we never looked back. Wife and I have never been happier.

Edited by Adventurous1
  • Like 2

• Members
41 minutes ago, Adventurous1 said:

The first time your partner had sex with another person, who's idea was it?  Was it planned or spontaneous? Was it what you had hoped for?  Please enlighten us with some details.

I'll start it off :

It was my idea, I asked her to fuck our mutual friend that was well hung, she happily agreed, we made a plan for her to seduce him. Plan went extremely well, Wife got her pussy filled and I got to watch.  It was fantastic and we never looked back. Wife and I have never been happier.

Happy for you both. It has never happened for us

• Sad 1