Official Community Forums Home

The Real Gem!

Tyger

DJ0983-02main.jpg

Who doesn’t like BLING? C’mon ladies! We like BLING with everything! Clothes, hair accessories, when we get a manicure, our cell phones, and, of course, jewelry. So, why can’t we have a little BLING with our sex toys? Well, Doc Johnson has come up with just the thing for us that like BLING! Their Radiant Gems collection of sex toys that are sparkly, scented, latex-free, anti-bacterial, and made with a new SilAGel material. I urge you to remember, is do not use silicone lubes with ANY silicone toy.

My 8” fuchsia dildo looked so pretty, with the silvery metallic swirl all through it. It’s your basic dildo, with a small suction cup molded into the base (which didn’t stick well at all). Great for toy beginners for several reasons: It’s sort of slender (1.5” dia. at the thickest part), with a slight hourglass figure to it, gently waves molded into it, and with a slight ribbed penis head molded at the top, bendy, yet firm, this item has potential!

I was able to smell the fruity smell to it, but both hubby & I think that the rubbery smell overwhelmed it, even after washing. But, that's no biggie for us!! Functionality is more important to us! ;)

My hubby was pretty excited to use something basic, yet still fun looking. And he LOVES to see toys go in and out of me, so we were both pretty excited! We’d been doing a lot of oral, getting each other very excited, and he starts putting in my Gem, and BOY! Did that feel good. Though, I wish the ribs at the head were a bit more pronounced, they still scratched my itch for me! And the shape of it, well, it filled me up a lot more than I thought it would! I was impressed, and so was my hubby too! It went in easy, and satisfied my need to feel full, as well as hubby’s need to give me orgasms in rapid succession!!

It didn't have the bend to it that some of the other Radiant Gem collection pieces seemed to have, which was great! I was very happy with this one!

This is a great toy! We will be using this Gem a lot more!

A new Gem for YOUR toy box!

• Members

Hi All,

Just wondering, does anyone customise her/his toys? You know, in a true "Pimp My Vibe" spirit - rhinestones, custom painting, furry handles, silvery initials, tuned-up motors etc?

:D

Regards

What a great idea for a topic!!! I will repost this in the General Sex Toys Forum for ya!!