Official Community Forums Home

Getting spanked?

jeepgirl

• Members

I love being spanked hand belt riding crop whip whatever 

• Like 2

• Members

I like paddles and canes on the backside. Crop on inner thighs and pussy. A crop or cane on tits is fun too. Always game when the time is right!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I love being spanked on my pussy with a hand, stiff dick, or paddle. I love it the most when I am bent over and spread wide, pre and post a good fuck. 

• Like 3

• Members
On 5/29/2024 at 1:54 AM, TittyKitty said:

I love being spanked on my pussy with a hand, stiff dick, or paddle. I love it the most when I am bent over and spread wide, pre and post a good fuck. 

My friend gets bent over a desk in a hotel room with a mirror behind it. When she is very spread so that her pussy is open and available, it's very nice to spank her bottom and wet pussy lips while I hold her head back so that we can both see her expression in the mirror while she's taking it. I love doing it that way.

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, tiptaste said:

My friend gets bent over a desk in a hotel room with a mirror behind it. When she is very spread so that her pussy is open and available, it's very nice to spank her bottom and wet pussy lips while I hold her head back so that we can both see her expression in the mirror while she's taking it. I love doing it that way.

Oh so This! Love it. Made me wet just reading it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
47 minutes ago, TittyKitty said:

Oh so This! Love it. Made me wet just reading it. 

We llike it too. I do spread her legs quite wide apart so I get a nice view of her pussy and asshole as it all gets rosy red. She cries and the tears running down and dripping on the table and her hands as she's trying to hold herself up is very nice. 

• Like 1