Official Community Forums Home

How was your first time sharing your wife?

• Members

Was it planned or did it happen spontaneously, spur of the moment.  Was she nervous and excited looking forward to the experience or did it happen so fast there wasn't time to discuss or ponder, just act on the opportunity as it presented itself.  Was she not sure she was ready and hesitant for having sex with someone else,  but it happened anyway after some coaxing and  convincing. Was alcohol or weed involved. Was it in public like a sex club or during a vacation on the beach or in a private/secluded area.

Did you help by guiding his cock into your wife's pussy or holding her legs open for his entrance into your wife's pussy. Did you encourage her on or just blend into the background watching her enjoy the sex.  Tell us how well it went for the both of you.

I'll go first. 

Our first time was over forty years ago.  It was my idea, she was very receptive, excited and thrilled, She enthusiastically agreed to having sex with a friend of ours that had a big cock. Together we planned her getting her first big cock which super turned her on. She'd get so hot she'd have to have sex during the planning sessions. When the event actually happened at our home it was fantastic and hot beyond belief, more than what we both had imagined it would be.  I watched from the background so she could concentrate on her fucking our friend and his big cock. Our plan turned out to be an astounding success as she got her pussy stretched out,  was totally satisfied sexually, and absolutely loved her first time ending with her stating she wanted more big cock sex. The rest is a very satisfying and cum filled history of the journey we happily took together.

• Like 2

• Members

I hope you get your chance and come back to tell us all about it 😋

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/6/2024 at 12:47 PM, Adventurous1 said:

Was it planned or did it happen spontaneously, spur of the moment.  Was she nervous and excited looking forward to the experience or did it happen so fast there wasn't time to discuss or ponder, just act on the opportunity as it presented itself.  Was she not sure she was ready and hesitant for having sex with someone else,  but it happened anyway after some coaxing and  convincing. Was alcohol or weed involved. Was it in public like a sex club or during a vacation on the beach or in a private/secluded area.

Did you help by guiding his cock into your wife's pussy or holding her legs open for his entrance into your wife's pussy. Did you encourage her on or just blend into the background watching her enjoy the sex.  Tell us how well it went for the both of you.

I'll go first. 

Our first time was over forty years ago.  It was my idea, she was very receptive, excited and thrilled, She enthusiastically agreed to having sex with a friend of ours that had a big cock. Together we planned her getting her first big cock which super turned her on. She'd get so hot she'd have to have sex during the planning sessions. When the event actually happened at our home it was fantastic and hot beyond belief, more than what we both had imagined it would be.  I watched from the background so she could concentrate on her fucking our friend and his big cock. Our plan turned out to be an astounding success as she got her pussy stretched out,  was totally satisfied sexually, and absolutely loved her first time ending with her stating she wanted more big cock sex. The rest is a very satisfying and cum filled history of the journey we happily took together.

Does the other guy(s?) having a big Cock, and that huge Cock fulfilling her so much, make you feel inadequate? How do you both feel when you Fuck her with what I can only assume is a smaller dick?

• Confused 1

• Members

No it doesn't, She enjoys sex with me but it's not as fulfilling as with a big cock so I use really big dildos to satisfy her. I finish after she's had multiple climaxes from the dildos and we're both happy. I make do with what I have and concentrate on pleasing her.

• Like 3

• Members
22 hours ago, Adventurous1 said:

No it doesn't, She enjoys sex with me but it's not as fulfilling as with a big cock so I use really big dildos to satisfy her. I finish after she's had multiple climaxes from the dildos and we're both happy. I make do with what I have and concentrate on pleasing her.

I think that's a really great answer, thank you for posting that .