Official Community Forums Home

Our D/S life

• Members

My wife and I have a D/S relationship, but only when it comes to sex. We lead a normal plain vanilla life until it is time to play, then she becomes Girl and I am Sir. It took a while for me to believe she was so willing to submit to my sexual whims, but I have come to fully embrace it and we both fall into our roles comfortably. I feel it clear to my loins when I give her a command and she looks at my feet and says, “Yes Sir.”

We have a spare bedroom that is the “playroom” with various hooks in the ceiling, a single bed, an easy chair, and a bench - and a big drawer full of ropes and toys.  

I can post details - and a surprise - if there is any interest. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sadly, we bought a new house that doesn't have a good place for a play room. Our old one had a double bed that was a spindle bed that I cut the spindles off of the footboard. The spindle headboard was great for having places to tie ropes. We had a hook in the ceiling a couple of feet inside the door and various hooks above the bed. We didn't use those much - they just didn't work out for the things we wanted to do. But I engineered a hook over an open space where we hung a swing that we used a lot. She LOVED it. There was a bench from a workout set that was about 3 feet long and 18" off of the floor, and a big overstuffed chair. We didn't do a lot with fancy lighting, just a table lamp by the bed, but I always thought I could get creative with the lighting. It was great, and we both talk about how much we miss it. 

• Like 1