Official Community Forums Home

I Need Advice

crazydaizy1130

Hi,

I am a female. For several years sex was no big deal and just didnt care, or even get excited. Well about 2 months ago omg it hit me like a brick wall. My husband is running from me now. But about a month ago we started using toys and trying different things. I tried some new lube that made me numb and then I got a yeast infection. I am now taking up to an hour to orgasm. And when i finally do, it hurts. Im am total exuasted when we get done. Its like my clitoris has moved or just numb i cant hit the spotand im am really getting ticked. I need some advice.

Sex should never ever hurt, unless you're going for that anyway! There could be several reasons, mostly medical, so I would HIGHLY suggest you go to your GYN and get a check up. Tell your doctor ALL of what's going on. TRUST ME when I say that they've pretty much heard it all, so won't embarrass easily (or shouldn't), and will handle your questions like you're discussing a new car, or the weather~as matter of factly as possible. I won't scare you into all of the speculations as to what it can be. Most likely it's something that medication can clear up. Which, if you're having troubles with something *down there*, it may have spread to your clit area, or, you could've hit your clit/hood so hard there may be some slight nerve damage there? That usually goes away after a while. But, again I HIGHLY suggest you go to your GYN to discuss it.

Best wishes~