Official Community Forums Home

Just Bein Cautious....

can you get pregnant from swallowing cum :? :unsure: I'm a virgin & kinda new to this stuff...I didn't wanna do it til after marriage, but now I've got someone that I might be willing to give it up to. So, could you help me out here?

OMG :blink: If you ARE really 19 (which you have to be at least 18 to post on this site), and you really DIDN'T know how women can become pregnant, I think that not only is that sad, but a sad state of how young people sometimes enjoy ignorance.

BTW, just for your info, it only takes ONE time to become pregnant, and no, sexual penetration doesn't HAVE to happen (the penis leaks seminal fluid, which can run down things, and if it drips, and runs into you, there is a chance, however slight, that pregnancy can occur).

The only way getting drunk can make you pregnant is if you totally loose any inhibitions and then your pants. Or the drinks are drugged, which happens frequently.

Pregnancy cannot happen thru swallowing, and NO, it's NOT practicing safe sex either. Most STDs need a warm, moist environment to live, and other than the genitals, what better place than the mouth and throat? Some STDs are treatable as well as curable, some just treatable. Others, are fatal. Some will make you sterile. ALL of these things: causes of pregnancy, the STDs out there, and the basic knowledge of HOW they are passed and how to PROTECT yourself SHOULD BE KNOWN BEFORE engaging in any sort of sexual activity.

:)

Thank you Howard.