Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Amazing blow job tips, tricks and ways to finish him off that he will not forget?

Hello 👋 

I'm looking for advice, tips, tricks, techniques to really spice up my BJ game. Please help me by offering any advice and thorough descriptions of techniques, toys  etc that will enhance his pleasures and leave him speechless after I finish him off in the most unforgettable ways. 

Dirty talk gets him worked up, very turned on and makes his cock rock hard and organic in minutes BUT I'm desperate for more ideas for some kinky, taboo, super dirty talk phrases, fantasies, desires, compliments etc that I can use before, MOSTLY during, at the brink of ejaculated and then after as well.

I need some FRESH material to use while I'm giving my man his favorite type of BJ that must include  nonstop talking dirty to the cock while the cock is in my mouth and works it's way deeper and deeper down my throat.

Anything socially, sexually taboo or that delivers a shock value is what he likes most and helps him cum fast and hard with a huge load down my throat

Help me deliver the amazing Blowjobs that are unforgettable and worth bragging about bc he treats me like a Queen and he deserves only the best kinds of pleasures in this life.

• Like 1

• Members

We might be more helpful if we knew more about you. Checked your profile page and there was nothing there. Fill in some details for us and you might have more responses.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

After you’ve sucked him for a bit and he’s throbbing hard, go down a bit lower and start licking out his asshole while you stroke his cock. Then slide your tongue in as deep as you can. After tongue fucking him for a bit, slide a finger into his asshole while you go back up and suck on his knob. If he likes taboo and kink, that’ll have him squirting cum very quickly. 

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Frontandback247 said:

After you’ve sucked him for a bit and he’s throbbing hard, go down a bit lower and start licking out his asshole while you stroke his cock. Then slide your tongue in as deep as you can. After tongue fucking him for a bit, slide a finger into his asshole while you go back up and suck on his knob. If he likes taboo and kink, that’ll have him squirting cum very quickly. 

I know where you're cumming from. I love that. Also while the fingers in your asshole just a little bit of nibbling on their frenulum. That drives me almost over the top right then and there

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/6/2024 at 4:36 AM, Blue22 said:

Hello 👋 

I'm looking for advice, tips, tricks, techniques to really spice up my BJ game. Please help me by offering any advice and thorough descriptions of techniques, toys  etc that will enhance his pleasures and leave him speechless after I finish him off in the most unforgettable ways. 

Dirty talk gets him worked up, very turned on and makes his cock rock hard and organic in minutes BUT I'm desperate for more ideas for some kinky, taboo, super dirty talk phrases, fantasies, desires, compliments etc that I can use before, MOSTLY during, at the brink of ejaculated and then after as well.

I need some FRESH material to use while I'm giving my man his favorite type of BJ that must include  nonstop talking dirty to the cock while the cock is in my mouth and works it's way deeper and deeper down my throat.

Anything socially, sexually taboo or that delivers a shock value is what he likes most and helps him cum fast and hard with a huge load down my throat

Help me deliver the amazing Blowjobs that are unforgettable and worth bragging about bc he treats me like a Queen and he deserves only the best kinds of pleasures in this life.

Good for you!! You sound like an awesome wife. It's so cool to hear that you're eager to give him what he wants, and I'm glad the formula is complete with him treating you so well. Bravo.

• Haha 1