Official Community Forums Home

Cheating Spouse - Is It Wrong To Be Turned On?

Hi all!!! This is my first post and looking for a general consensus!!! First, I love my wife dearly, and can’t imagine a life without her! We are high school sweethearts, and are together almost 17 years, and married for 9 of those.

I just recently confirmed that my wife cheated on me with 2 different guys: 1 - 2 years ago, and 1 – recently - which the last time they were together was one day last week. She told me it is over and that she decided that cheating was not worth it before I found out. She also said that she loved me and that divorce never entered her mind, but that it is up to me to decide. I told her that I didn’t want a divorce, but that obviously I was hurt by the whole thing. I knew about the 1st guy even though she didn’t admit it to me and with the most recent guy, I just had a feeling that something was going on.

I am going though a lot of emotions, so here is the question, is it wrong of me to be turned on by this whole thing? Even though I don’t want it to continue or happen again, I find myself MAD and TURNED ON at the same time by the thought of my wife being with other men?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :unsure:

All input is welcome.

Thanks,

Mad-in-love-with-his-wife