Official Community Forums Home

Ejaculation For Prostrate Health

• Members

This might be redundant but I haven’t found previous posts. I read somewhere where guys should ejaculate 21 or more times a month for prostrate health. When I saw that my first thought was, “crap, I’m in trouble”.   Personally, it never crossed my mind and will go days at a time (or longer), to build more volume.  Any of you shoot your loads for health reasons or isn’t it a concern?

• Members

I've always read that guys should ejaculate frequently to promote prostate health.  I've never heard of anyone putting a specific number of times though. 

• Like 2

• Members
7 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

I've always read that guys should ejaculate frequently to promote prostate health.  I've never heard of anyone putting a specific number of times though. 

You must have a very healthy prostate! LOL.

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, all the time said:

You must have a very healthy prostate! LOL.

I do enjoy keeping it healthy!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

As I get older I've been more interested in this. I cum at least once a day. It's just before 5 AM here and I masturbated to completion about 2 hours ago. Prostate massage and ejaculation seem to help but age and other factors, not excluding genes, play a big role in prostate health. Since there's no apparent downside to frequent ejaculation, I say go for it and I have a few friends who help out.

Plenty of room on that friends list by the way!

• Like 3

• Members

I’ve noticed another benefit to ejaculating more frequently vs constant edging; I last longer. Still like to edge to build volume though as more frequent ejaculation usually results in less volume. But you’re right, there’s no danger in doing it too much. 

• Like 3

• Members
5 hours ago, Upforit2 said:

I’ve noticed another benefit to ejaculating more frequently vs constant edging; I last longer. Still like to edge to build volume though as more frequent ejaculation usually results in less volume. But you’re right, there’s no danger in doing it too much. 

Let's not forget the biggest benefit from ejaculating frequently:  it feels great!!😋😋😋

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, cirrus20 said:

Let's not forget the biggest benefit from ejaculating frequently:  it feels great!!😋😋😋

And for our spouses, less filling and tastes great!!! 🤪

• Like 2